+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accommodation for short term - Ideal for new immigrants and Visitors

mahmoodpasha

Sep 22, 2017
Hello All, we have two Units available for short term rental such as AIrBNB in Mississauga, ON (Churchill Meadows community). 35 mins drive to Toronto Downtown, easy access to Mississauga Transit and Go stations. Close to major highways,

Our units are completely furnished and crockery and pans all you need, microwave, stove, fridge and high speed internet, TV with cable, Netflix and amazon prime...

Each unit is available for minimum 3 nights and maximum as long as you wish...

Unit 1: semidetached 4 bedroom / 3 washroom house fully furnished, with Microwave, TV, Fridge , stove, cable, internet, crockery, pans, coffee maker...
It's good for up to 8 guests, extra mattresses can be provided to accommodate more guests

Unit 2: Basement apartment with 2 bedrooms / 2 washrooms living room, dining area, kitchen. Unit is fully furnished and has everything same as unit 1. This unit is good for up to 4 guests and extra mattresses may also be provided for extra guests.

Ideal for new immigrants and tourists, why pay huge $$ for hotel, land in Canada and have some time to look around to enter into long term lease.

We also provide airport pick up service and help you find a house or apartment for your long term lease or if you want to buy.

We are professionals me and my brother, my brother is full time employed working for a multi national and myself is an engineer, we can give you direction to move forward with your job hunt.

So yes feel free to contact us

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The two units are available anywhere in Canada?

Hello All, we have two Units available for short term rental such as AIrBNB, our units are completely furnished and crockery and pans all you need, microwave, stove, fridge and high speed internet, TV with cable, Netflix and amazon prime...

Unit 1: semidetached 4 bedroom / 3 washroom house fully furnished, with Microwave, TV, Fridge , stove, cable, internet, crockery, pans, coffee maker...
It's good for up to 8 guests, extra mattresses can be provided to accommodate more guests

Unit 2: Basement apartment with 2 bedrooms / 2 washrooms living room, dining area, kitchen. Unit is fully furnished and has everything same as unit 1. This unit is good for up to 4 guests and extra mattresses may also be provided for extra guests.

Ideal for new immigrants and tourists, why pay huge $$ for hotel, land in Canada and have some time to look around to enter into long term lease.

We also provide airport pick up service and help you find a house or apartment for your long term lease or if you want to buy.

We are professionals me and my brother, my brother is full time employed working for a multi national and myself is an engineer, we can give you direction to move forward with your job hunt.

silly_chantell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
7 Jul 17
Nomination.....
02 Aug 17
AOR Received.
26 Oct 17
Med's Done....
18 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
15 Dec 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2018
Hello All, we have two Units available for short term rental such as AIrBNB in Mississauga, ON (Churchill Meadows community). 35 mins drive to Toronto Downtown, easy access to Mississauga Transit and Go stations. Close to major highways,

Our units are completely furnished and crockery and pans all you need, microwave, stove, fridge and high speed internet, TV with cable, Netflix and amazon prime...

HI, could you send me your contact? i am interested in the 2 bedroom. I am moving to Ontario this weekend

silly_chantell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
7 Jul 17
Nomination.....
02 Aug 17
AOR Received.
26 Oct 17
Med's Done....
18 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
15 Dec 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2018

mahmoodpasha

Sep 22, 2017
HI, could you send me your contact? i am interested in the 2 bedroom. I am moving to Ontario this weekend
Just to let you know the Unit is available in Mississauga (Churchill Meadows Community) Fully furnished with new bed linens, TV with Cable Netflix and High speed Internet (Wifi).
Some Features:
-Parking Space for 2 cars
-Walking Distance to grocery stores
-Walking Distance to Erin Mills Town Centre
- 3 mins walk to closest Bus stop
- Close to schools
- Fully furnished unit with Microwave, Coffee Maker, Stove, Fridge, TV, Internet, Dining table for four, 2 Beds one in each room, Sofa in Living area with 2 arm chairs
_ One 4 pc washroom and one 2 pc washroom

silly_chantell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
7 Jul 17
Nomination.....
02 Aug 17
AOR Received.
26 Oct 17
Med's Done....
18 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
15 Dec 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2018
i am sorry I typed the wrong phone number, you can call me on 647-774-2833 or my brother 647-780-8404
Okay, I just emailed you. I will ring your number now.

arbab.ahmad

Apr 11, 2016
Hi I am planning to move to Toronto this December.

The details seem pretty nice. Would one bedroom be available if I want to come over?

So yes feel free to contact us[/QUOTE]

k_vjay

Feb 5, 2018

Hi...

We are couple from India moving to Edmonton in July 2018.
just saw your post and was wondering if you know anyone in Edmonton to host for 7 to 10 days..
some contacts or references who give out on Airbnb or short term rental basis , say for a month is also fine...

Awaiting your reply..
Thanks

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011

what is the $$ / night ?