+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accommodation for short term - Ideal for new immigrants and Visitors

princemathew

Jan 25, 2018
Hello All, we have two Units available for short term rental such as AIrBNB in Mississauga, ON (Churchill Meadows community). 35 mins drive to Toronto Downtown, easy access to Mississauga Transit and Go stations. Close to major highways,

Our units are completely furnished and crockery and pans all you need, microwave, stove, fridge and high speed internet, TV with cable, Netflix and amazon prime...

Each unit is available for minimum 3 nights and maximum as long as you wish...

Unit 1: semidetached 4 bedroom / 3 washroom house fully furnished, with Microwave, TV, Fridge , stove, cable, internet, crockery, pans, coffee maker...
It's good for up to 8 guests, extra mattresses can be provided to accommodate more guests

Unit 2: Basement apartment with 2 bedrooms / 2 washrooms living room, dining area, kitchen. Unit is fully furnished and has everything same as unit 1. This unit is good for up to 4 guests and extra mattresses may also be provided for extra guests.

Ideal for new immigrants and tourists, why pay huge $$ for hotel, land in Canada and have some time to look around to enter into long term lease.

We also provide airport pick up service and help you find a house or apartment for your long term lease or if you want to buy.

We are professionals me and my brother, my brother is full time employed working for a multi national and myself is an engineer, we can give you direction to move forward with your job hunt.

So yes feel free to contact us
is this still available???