Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Dear friends, I had submitted AAIP tech Pilot application from India 25July, can someone please advise what is the current processing time ?
Alberta Advantage Immigration Program – Processing times and inventory | Alberta.ca

AAIP StreamNumber of applications in the queue (approximate)Number of allocations remaining (approximate and subject to change)Processing time (estimated average) – from when a complete application is submitted until a final decision is issuedThe AAIP is assessing applications received before… (approximate)
Alberta Opportunity StreamApproximately 1,063Approximately 435 allocationsApproximately 4 monthsJune 25, 2023
Alberta Express Entry Stream – Accelerated Tech PathwayApproximately 275To be determinedApproximately 1 monthJuly 18, 2023

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
Hi there, my application portal has all sections marked as complete (Prime Applicant) however my spouse eligibility still not started and rest all completed. What does it mean and I have two kids, eligibility not started for both of them while background verification is in progress. I am an Outland applicant.

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
hi guys. Have a question regarding Tech Pathway. Alberta officer recently sent one email to my employer for verification. any idea how long will be nomination once they get reply ?

Reactions: Ishinit

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
hi guys. Have a question regarding Tech Pathway. Alberta officer recently sent one email to my employer for verification. any idea how long will be nomination once they get reply ?
It can take a few days to max 1 month..

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
Alberta Advantage Immigration Program – Processing times and inventory | Alberta.ca

AAIP StreamNumber of applications in the queue (approximate)Number of allocations remaining (approximate and subject to change)Processing time (estimated average) – from when a complete application is submitted until a final decision is issuedThe AAIP is assessing applications received before… (approximate)
Alberta Opportunity StreamApproximately 1,063Approximately 435 allocationsApproximately 4 monthsJune 25, 2023
Alberta Express Entry Stream – Accelerated Tech PathwayApproximately 275To be determinedApproximately 1 monthJuly 18, 2023
Hello sean468
My application portal has all sections marked as complete (Prime Applicant) however my spouse eligibility still not started and rest all completed. What does it mean and I have two kids, eligibility not started for both of them while background verification is in progress. I am an Outland applicant. Called them and they confirmed security passed while VO Vancouver. Requesting some insights based on your experience.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am an Outland, PNP ( Alberta Tech), EE applicant. One dependant only (who is a second year university in Vancouver, BC.)
Alberta Tech applied -23rd April
Nomination Issued- 6th May
ITA - 10th May
PR applied - 16th June
AOR-16th June
Medical Passed- 29th June
Biometrics Completed- 14th July
Eligibility - Under Review
Background Check - Being Processed
Any insight on when to expect the file to move. No update since 40 days.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I am an Outland, PNP ( Alberta Tech), EE applicant. One dependant only (who is a second year university in Vancouver, BC.)
Alberta Tech applied -23rd April
Nomination Issued- 6th May
ITA - 10th May
PR applied - 16th June
AOR-16th June
Medical Passed- 29th June
Biometrics Completed- 14th July
Eligibility - Under Review
Background Check - Being Processed
Any insight on when to expect the file to move. No update since 40 days.
Looking at cases from various PNPs in different AOR threads, you're looking at around the 6-7 Month mark for approvals (on average). Could be less, could be more. You're only 2.5 months into the process.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Looking at cases from various PNPs in different AOR threads, you're looking at around the 6-7 Month mark for approvals (on average). Could be less, could be more. You're only 2.5 months into the process.
That’s correct. 6-7 months is what I notice too.I have come across quite a few who got RFV mails in 8-10 weeks time as well but let’s see. I’m in no such rush other than my employer waiting for me to join.
That’s correct. 5-7 months is what I notice too.I have come across quite a few who got RFV mails in 8-10 weeks time as well. I’m in no rush other than my employer waiting for me to join.
I spoke to an IRCC agent yesterday who confirmed that the ‘Criminality’ part of my BC is complete and as of now ‘Security’ is ‘In Progress’. What I know is that the last leg can take forever, so not trying to lose sleep over it.

Reactions: AATP

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
That’s correct. 6-7 months is what I notice too.I have come across quite a few who got RFV mails in 8-10 weeks time as well but let’s see. I’m in no such rush other than my employer waiting for me to join.

That’s correct. 5-7 months is what I notice too.I have come across quite a few who got RFV mails in 8-10 weeks time as well. I’m in no rush other than my employer waiting for me to join.
I spoke to an IRCC agent yesterday who confirmed that the ‘Criminality’ part of my BC is complete and as of now ‘Security’ is ‘In Progress’. What I know is that the last leg can take forever, so not trying to lose sleep over it.
If I am not wrong you are an Outland applicant, how did you manage to talk with IRCC agent? How did you call ? what details do agent require ?
I blv, talking to an agent being an Outland don't impact on our file in any way, neither negative no positive, isn't it ?

Further, can someone pls guide me if I can call IRCC agent directly ?
I am using a consultant who has my Gckey login details etc.. but I do have UCI and other details with me.

Last edited:

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
If I am not wrong you are an Outland applicant, how did you manage to talk with IRCC agent? How did you call ? what details do agent require ?
I blv, talking to an agent being an Outland don't impact on our file in any way, neither negative no positive, isn't it ?

I am using a consultant who has my Gckey login details etc.. but I do have UCI and other details with me.
You can call through Textnow app and they do ask all the details like UCI, Application number and personal details about primary applicant. Need to wait
for at least 30 mins to talk to an agent but would feel satisfied. Don't think there would be any positive/negative impact as they can only check the profile and let you know the status, visa office etc.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

I called via Viber/2nd line. It got connected easily, it’s not a free app though. The lady on the other side did point out that I was calling from another number than the one registered. I told her that’s my number too from the home country. But over she was quite friendly.

I also worried the same if it may have any negative impact but on all forums I was assured that it doesn’t matter. Yet it has come as an update “we received your inquiry on -/-/- on my profile so obviously I won’t be calling again and again.

Reactions: AATP

Marrium

Aug 30, 2023
Hi i live in pakistan is there any way i can get job offer from alberta as u want to apply for alberta tech path way my noc is 21233 and crs is 320 and any way to improve crs as i am 39 done bachelors and clb 7 work exp 10 years

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi i live in pakistan is there any way i can get job offer from alberta as u want to apply for alberta tech path way my noc is 21233 and crs is 320 and any way to improve crs as i am 39 done bachelors and clb 7 work exp 10 years
You will have to do your own job search and find Alberta employer with correct NAICS code. As for improving score, do you have a degree, can you max out IELTS, and/or learn French.

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, honestly speaking there is only one way that you can improve your score, that is if you might get nomination and then ITA for sure.
For Alberta Tech pathway, you must have a valid job offer. You can search Alberta employers to get a job offers.

Marrium

Aug 30, 2023
You will have to do your own job search and find Alberta employer with correct NAICS code. As for improving score, do you have a degree, can you max out IELTS, and/or learn French.
Do we just need to have valid job offer ?? And any idea where to apply ???