+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA equivalency through WES!! pls help.

dashing_warrior

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
i thought of sending ACCA to wes this year. and start process once i receive my wes. cus my bsc will be completed by nov (if i pass) and certificate will come to me by july. after that sending to wes will take another 3-4 months and ill be getting it by nov 2021. will i have a prob of getting two degrees if i send it twice? pls pass ur honest opinions..
You will not have a problem with getting “two or more degrees”, but, honestly, WES will take its sweet time either way. Sending one degree earlier than the other will not make a huge difference to your timeline.

I did a similar thing. It still took around 1.5 months for their final evaluation to come through after the last piece of paperwork had reached their offices - AND only after I had sent an angry email to them. Not worth the hassle.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
and for ACCA and bsc should we choose ' further and professional education' or higher education ?
Just to ans ur concern u got two options 1- wait till u get bsc and apply for wes then
2- apply with acca now and after passing bsc do fresh evaluation by adding bsc to your existing report. Option 2 will cost you double however it will let u to start ur immigration process

BravoAC

Aug 21, 2020
and for ACCA and bsc should we choose ' further and professional education' or higher education ?
Hi, did you get an update on this? Please let me know if you did. I am a member of ACCA and have an OBU as well. I need to ensure what was inserted in the "type of education" field in WES. I would appreciate your kind response. Thanks.

Lanky090

Sep 5, 2020
Hello, I am a certified internal auditor (CIA) and I got ACCA F1 - F3 exemption via MRA, would this still be evaluated by WES, and what would it be evaluated as ?

Sep 5, 2020
Good day all, please getting 2 exemptions from Acca and writing just F2 will it still be valid for wes evaluation for one year diploma in accounting and business

Deeola2212

Oct 12, 2020
Good day everybody!
I have completed my ACCA exams by writing only 4 papers due to excemption.I would like to know if ACCA gives certificate for exam completion even when the EPSM and PER have not been completed yet.
Also,I would like to know the equivalence for ACCA evaluation using WES considering the exemptions.

BravoAC

Aug 21, 2020
Good day everybody!
I have completed my ACCA exams by writing only 4 papers due to excemption.I would like to know if ACCA gives certificate for exam completion even when the EPSM and PER have not been completed yet.
Also,I would like to know the equivalence for ACCA evaluation using WES considering the exemptions.
I am not sure about whether or not ACCA would give you the certificate. Are you a member? If so, try and log into your myacca and you can download a few certificates, such as the letter of good standing and completion certificates etc. If you are able to get the certificates confirming your completion and membership, I don't expect any hiccup in the WES process.

Secondly, for your WES query, ACCA gets a bachelors qualification. The WES ECA for ACCA is quite smooth and quick.

Deeola2212

Oct 12, 2020
I am not sure about whether or not ACCA would give you the certificate. Are you a member? If so, try and log into your myacca and you can download a few certificates, such as the letter of good standing and completion certificates etc. If you are able to get the certificates confirming your completion and membership, I don't expect any hiccup in the WES process.

Secondly, for your WES query, ACCA gets a bachelors qualification. The WES ECA for ACCA is quite smooth and quick.
Thank you very much,

SinghVarinder

Oct 14, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Please advise me on my WES equivalent education assessment for Canada immigration.

Education summary:-
1. B.comm ( Panjab University Chandigarh 3 years)

2. ACCA(Part- qualified ) f1- f4 exemption and completed f5-f9. Have a certificate from ACCA for Advance diploma in accounting and Business
Also I have completed P1,P2 and P3.
Any help regarding WES will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Varinder Singh.

Reactions: zeeshantq

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
For acca it will b 3 years and for bcom it might get 2 or 3 yrs degree but not sure about bcom
Hello Everyone,

Please advise me on my WES equivalent education assessment for Canada immigration.

Education summary:-
1. B.comm ( Panjab University Chandigarh 3 years)

2. ACCA(Part- qualified ) f1- f4 exemption and completed f5-f9. Have a certificate from ACCA for Advance diploma in accounting and Business
Also I have completed P1,P2 and P3.
Any help regarding WES will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Varinder Singh.

mellodie

Feb 5, 2020
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-01-2020
Hello @legalfalcon

Thank you for all your help so far. I have a friend who filled UK as Country of Study for ACCA and an Msc. Oxford Brookes however he studied in Nigeria.

He has changed the information but is still being asked for a PCC from UK and Scotland. (I think this is because he has already uploaded a document - Employment Records)

He wants to know if to reject the ITA or use an LOE instead of the PCC.

Kindly advise. Thanks