+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA Equivalency in Canada

KhanZi

Jan 18, 2021
Hi Guys. I got a WES equivalency for ACCA Membership as 4 year bachelor. If ACCA provides a document that states it is equal to UK Masters, why doesnt Canada give equivalency to Masters?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Guys. I got a WES equivalency for ACCA Membership as 4 year bachelor. If ACCA provides a document that states it is equal to UK Masters, why doesnt Canada give equivalency to Masters?
Only evaluations from one of the ECA organizations are accepted.

Obviously it's in ACCA's interest to say their education is equivalent to a UK Masters. First of all, this is an equivalency statement to UK education and not Canadian education. Secondly, ACCA isn't an independent party in assessing their own equivalency.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Mansoor Amin

Sep 22, 2021
Hello Khanzi are you planning to study in Canada. Kindly contact 03449816235 on WhatsApp I have same plan to study Canada. I am ACCA affiliate.

DavidMF

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hi,

what documents we have to provide to WES to assess ACCA membership?
and what documents ACCA should send to WES?

Mansoor Amin

Sep 22, 2021
Hi,

what documents we have to provide to WES to assess ACCA membership?
and what documents ACCA should send to WES?
Just directly email to ACCA and request them to send ur require documents to WES. But before that you have to make an account on WES. And before creating an account on Wes and email to ACCA you should ask from college or university which type report will meet the admission requirements. Because Wes for student provide 2 types of reports
Document by document
And
Course by course.
Mostly college and university will tell you course by course.
WES may be give you equivalency of 3 or 4 years of bachelor's.

Rach WLT

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2022
Hi, I have studied ACCA then UOL master. WES ECA gives me master degree equivalent and 4 yrs bachelor for my ACCA studies. But for my ACCA (I started it in 2011 in my home country and the rest of the papers from 2012 in Singapore). So for ACCA studies, country of study which one should I choose? Singapore? or split into 2 countries by date between my home country and Singapore?

Or should I just include my UOL master degree (highest degree which i claim points only) in the education history but include WES ACCA report and transcript in the upload ?

Kindly would love to know your take on this. thank you.

DavidMF

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hi, I have studied ACCA then UOL master. WES ECA gives me master degree equivalent and 4 yrs bachelor for my ACCA studies. But for my ACCA (I started it in 2011 in my home country and the rest of the papers from 2012 in Singapore). So for ACCA studies, country of study which one should I choose? Singapore? or split into 2 countries by date between my home country and Singapore?

Or should I just include my UOL master degree (highest degree which i claim points only) in the education history but include WES ACCA report and transcript in the upload ?

Kindly would love to know your take on this. thank you.
hello, a side question
For your UOL Master, what courses did it list out in the transcript?

DavidMF

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
GIFP and SFP
Thank you for your reply. I have two more questions:

How long did UOL take to mail you the Graduation Certificate and transcript?
And how long did WES take to assess the credential after you submitted the transcript and UOL submitted the graduation certificate?