+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Got refusal today!

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

Timeline
I applied on sept 6th
Medical and biometric done.
Last update on sept 12th.
refusal on 4th of November ;(

Any advice and guidance are appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: RumezaJ

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Got refusal today!

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

Timeline
I applied on sept 6th
Medical and biometric done.
Last update on sept 12th.
refusal on 4th of November ;(

Any advice and guidance are appreciated.
really sad to hear brother but Abu Dhabi office is like this, you cannot win related to immigration status. now i waiting my decision next week because i summited on 10 Sep just 4 days difference from u so lets see what happen

rheenabelz

Nov 4, 2021
my agency lodged my student visa application online on October 15 and until now I did not receive the Submission Confirmation or even just the application number or UCI number. The consultant is saying that there's still no reply from the Abu Dhabi office until now. Anyone here who experienced the same? Btw, I'm working here in Dubai so I just assumed my application will be sent to Abu Dhabi office.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
my agency lodged my student visa application online on October 15 and until now I did not receive the Submission Confirmation or even just the application number or UCI number. The consultant is saying that there's still no reply from the Abu Dhabi office until now. Anyone here who experienced the same? Btw, I'm working here in Dubai so I just assumed my application will be sent to Abu Dhabi office.
Should not happen this. We received in less then 5 mins. Applied on 10 sep from dubai. Decision expected befotr next Thursday coz today one applicant received refusal and applied on 6 September so let see

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Should not happen this. We received in less then 5 mins. Applied on 10 sep from dubai. Decision expected befotr next Thursday coz today one applicant received refusal and applied on 6 September so let see
Do you know if June applications are done receiving decisions already ?

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Its really interesting AUH deciding applications of first week of September but not about June. I suggest you send email to office not send webform
Yes i have sent them email also webforms. Nothing is working

my deadline is December 6

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I think by now we're all so fed up, we just want to get out of this waiting hell, no matter the outcome.
Absolutely right. do you have any deadlines? Mine is December 6th for school :(

• Sad
Reactions: alig2121