+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I received refusal for my spouse study permit
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

For my open work permit only one comment

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit
application and supporting documentation under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, I have
determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing
your application on the following grounds:
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 6970

Jojo_999

Nov 3, 2021
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit
application and supporting documentation under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, I have
determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 6970
When did you apply?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
residence.
residence.

Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 6970
Did you receive it today? considering it's a Friday and IRCC isn't working on Fridays.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
shit, that's so close...
mine is 6th Jan... I need to be in class by then.
Well yeah me too, semester starts in January, but there are some requirements that needs to be done before hand so December it is

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
residence.
residence.

Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 6970
Sorry to hear this, i thought you were applying for SP

don’t give up and reapply again

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
residence.
residence.

Sincerely,
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 6970
So sorry for that.. anyhow apply again with some changes.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
So sorry for that.. anyhow apply again with some changes.
there are 2 objections related to employment i am not happy because my job contract was renewed after visa appication and i had submittef webform for new contract but i feeling they did not see or they did not receive, on that i thinking to ask for review once and in meantime i will get GCM notes and then apply again even review rejection

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
there are 2 objections related to employment i am not happy because my job contract was renewed after visa appication and i had submittef webform for new contract but i feeling they did not see or they did not receive, on that i thinking to ask for review once and in meantime i will get GCM notes and then apply again even review rejection
Hmmm ok. Good luck ahead

A41294

Nov 2, 2021
Hii Guys,

I applied my Study Visa from Oman on 12th Sep-21. I am Waiting for a response from IRCC till date. I have done my Bachelors in Civil Engineering from India since then I am Working as an Engineer in Oman from Past 4.5 Years. I am an Indian Residence.

Admission - Ontario Tech University
Course - Masters in Engineering Management (2 Years)
Intake - Jan 2022

Visa Applied: 12th Sep-21
Biometrics: 16th Sep-21
Upfront Medical Updated: 22 Sep-21
No Updates further.

3 Days Back i received a automated mail from CIC stating that "You might not have heard from us from a long time. This is Norma. We are processing your application and once the decision is made we will send you an email".