+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hii Guys,

I applied my Study Visa from Oman on 12th Sep-21. I am Waiting for a response from IRCC till date. I have done my Bachelors in Civil Engineering from India since then I am Working as an Engineer in Oman from Past 4.5 Years. I am an Indian Residence.

Admission - Ontario Tech University
Course - Masters in Engineering Management (2 Years)
Intake - Jan 2022

Visa Applied: 12th Sep-21
Biometrics: 16th Sep-21
Upfront Medical Updated: 22 Sep-21
No Updates further.

3 Days Back i received a automated mail from CIC stating that "You might not have heard from us from a long time. This is Norma. We are processing your application and once the decision is made we will send you an email".
Did you apply from India or Muscat?

petnaz

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
GCM notes how to appy
Hi, I applied for my GCMS notes on 10.9.2021, It is now 57 days not yet received it. I am based in Dubai - UAE. Sent 3 reminder emails. Received response about 10 back, still not received.

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on October 12, 2021.

Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.

Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.

Regards,

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

aspirantblossom

Sep 14, 2021
Hi, I applied for my GCMS notes on 10.9.2021, It is now 57 days not yet received it. I am based in Dubai - UAE. Sent 3 reminder emails. Received response about 10 back, still not received.

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on October 12, 2021.

Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.

Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.

Regards,

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Try CBSA not ATIP, as CBSA provide the report in 30 days.

petnaz

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
apply thru GCMS online and they will ask option if you want from ATIP or CBSA... so you need to choose CBSA.
Thanks. But I have one request already made through ATIP on 10.9.2021, which still not received. Can I apply for the notes again through CBSA. There wont be any problem ?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
HI GUYS, i was refused from abu dhabi office on friday. not disappointed because its not easy to convince abu dhabi office for immigration ties in UAE. i applied for GCMS notes but i will use these notes for 3rd application if needed, i am applying second time this week and this time i made some changes. this time I applying with one child age 4 year, no spouse and no elder child 6 year age to convince visa officer more strongly for ties issues. first application was with spouse which also rejected on friday