Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Not jusy

Not just slow but super slow.

If there was an option of selecting visa office, nobody would have chosen Abu Dhabi.
Yesterday one of my acquaintance got PPR after 4 months. Whose application was in Abu Dhabi then transferred to Warsaw. At the same week/month 2 more applicants applied through NON SDS but their applications still in Abu Dhabi and they have yet to receive a decision. So from this you can absolutely say this Abu Dhabi is very reluctant in releasing decisions.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Yesterday one of my acquaintance got PPR after 4 months. Whose application was in Abu Dhabi then transferred to Warsaw. At the same week/month 2 more applicants applied through NON SDS but their applications still in Abu Dhabi and they have yet to receive a decision. So from this you can absolutely say this Abu Dhabi is very reluctant in releasing decisions.
Unbelievable!!!

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
He is lucky that his application was transferred to somewhere else.

VOs at Abu Dhabi firstly try their best to reject the applications. If everything looks fine then they keep decisions delayed until the admission/job offer is declined by the university/employer

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021

VOs at Abu Dhabi firstly try their best to reject the applications. If everything looks fine then they keep decisions delayed until the admission/job offer is declined by the university/employer
You are saying right, another applicant who applied on 29th May (same date as mine) got decision. Her application was in Abu Dhabi then transferred to Warsaw and she got refusal last Monday.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Have you guys attached PCC on your application? I did not, should I upload it or wait, If they ask then I will.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014

WTF!! May they are guided to the right path..Ameen

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
yesterday, I check my status where message icon there it was written ‘New’ even after read messages since when I applied but yesterday it changed to ‘Read’ I think it means they touch my file.
I am just praying please no rejection InshaAllah I can wait more for medical request InshaAllah I am just praying please get approval in the end InshaAllah.
Please remember me in your prayers to get approved and get visa soon InshaAllah same for you guys InshaAllah.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
yesterday, I check my status where message icon there it was written ‘New’ even after read messages since when I applied but yesterday it changed to ‘Read’ I think it means they touch my file.
I am just praying please no rejection InshaAllah I can wait more for medical request InshaAllah I am just praying please get approval in the end InshaAllah.
Please remember me in your prayers to get approved and get visa soon InshaAllah same for you guys InshaAllah.
All will be well and good for us inshaa Allah..praying too!!

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
What message they sent? New message usually means there is a letter received from IRCC in your account

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
It's a ghost update. VO is working on you file. If your eligibility reverted then possibly it transferred to another office.

Reactions: RumezaJ

Mubashir 112

Jun 15, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
I recieved this reply on my webform:

Please note that your application is in queue for review.

Unfortunately due to the outbreak of COVID-19, IRCC processing times and the response to client enquires has been significantly impacted. This is due to circumstances beyond our control.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | RA

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates

Mubashir 112

Jun 15, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY

Unfortunately due to the outbreak of COVID-19, IRCC processing times and the response to client enquires has been significantly impacted. This is due to circumstances beyond our control.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

Regards,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates
Is this normal? What does it mean?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada

Regards,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates
It means your application has not been picked by any visa officer. Your file is in waiting list along with many others