+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
He is lucky that his application was transferred to somewhere else.

VOs at Abu Dhabi firstly try their best to reject the applications. If everything looks fine then they keep decisions delayed until the admission/job offer is declined by the university/employer
I really think there should be a thorough audit done on AUH VO. There is something terribly wrong there. Either the VO's are extremely lazy to review files as they should or they are not trained enough to validate files.

Reactions: powereng1982

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I really think there should be a thorough audit done on AUH VO. There is something terribly wrong there. Either the VO's are extremely lazy to review files as they should or they are not trained enough to validate files.
I agree with you, how should we approach them to make us heard ?

Reactions: powereng1982

MeherHamza

Sep 20, 2021
Hi Iam pakistani but recently iam living in bahrain as dependent iam studying in university and this is my last year Iam planining to study in canada after complete my study
Can anyone help me
What decuments i need to apply for study permit ?
I searched and found that
I need acceptence letter
, proof of funds
, passport
, and fill some forms

But Iam not sure what kind of proof of funds i want to show
Iam planning to open gic account but not sure can i open gic as resident of bahrain

Please anyone can help me with right decument i need to show with detail

MeherHamza

Sep 20, 2021
Hi Iam pakistani but recently iam living in bahrain as dependent iam studying in university of Bahrain bsc accounting and this is my last year Iam planining to study in canada at red river college pg diploma after complete my study
Can anyone help me
What decuments i need to apply for study permit ?
I searched and found that
I need acceptence letter
, proof of funds
, passport
, and fill some forms

But Iam not sure what kind of proof of funds i want to show
Iam planning to open gic account but not sure can i open gic as resident of bahrain

Please anyone can help me with right decuments i need to show with detail

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Applied 5th july 2021
SDS Pakistan
Abu Dhabi office
For MBA in Public university
Age 38
13 years experience
Upfront medical 2nd june.
Biometrics done 8th June updated same day.
On 9th July VO Asked for proof of purpose of travel and gave 10 days to submit my answer which I did..although it was mentioned in my SOP too that it is for higher studies as iam just with a BBA degree I.e undergraduate.
It's been 2 months since I sent my answer but no updates.
About 3 weeks ago I sent a webform and after 3 days they replied that I ll have to wait and no decision has been made about my application yet..no refusal or approval.
On 15th September I deferred to January 2022 intake.
On 17th September I received my BVL. So my question is what are my chances or approval or refusal and till when I ll get a decision? This long waiting is out of my patience now.
Guys what your experience says?? Anyone who can give me an answer based on his/ her experience. Especially Veterans @ Natugrl@ Wonderbly.
Thank You All.