+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

khawaja628

Jan 13, 2021
Thanks bro. Can you please explain the procedure with all steps involved including fees, methods of payment and shipping of documents

This way others can also get benefited from this explanation. Jazakallah
Sure Bro,

i will try to put in steps.

Subject WES Evaluation from Pakistan..

IMPORTANT! the most important part you just need to send highest degree e.g if you have done masters you dont need to send bachelors degree to WES this change happen this year.

Step 1: Get your original degree and Transcript attested from HEC. Make sure when creating your HEC account you mention exact number of years study there. For example if four year bachelor mention 16 years.

Step 2: Ask HEC to put your one photocopy each for transcript and degree with attested stamp in sealed envelop. For each photocopy attestation HEC additional charge is 800 and they will put stamp at front with barcode on it. Make sure you should not open that envelope as it has to remain sealed.
Step 3:Create WES account it will ask your institution/university mostly universities in Pakistan are covered by WES please select your university and put details of your degree. It will issue you WES reference number. What I remember it will ask for payment of 210$ which you have to pay by your card.
Step 4: The reference number issued by WES you have to print it with the address. Both are given into your WES account just print it and put it on envelope which has been sealed by HEC already then, in my case i used DHL and it was delivered within a week to WES.

Step 5: Now a days the processing time is super fast once they receive the documents it will be evaluated in 10 days maximum

NOTE: It is very important your data at HEC is 100% accurate including number of years education as WES has will look into HEC and most likely the number of years mention there they will award same. E.g if you have mentioned 15 years of education they will give you Bachelor (3 years) if 16 years they will give you Bachelor (4years)

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Applied 5th july 2021
SDS Pakistan
Abu Dhabi office
For MBA in Public university
Age 38
13 years experience
Upfront medical 2nd june.
Biometrics done 8th June updated same day.
On 9th July VO Asked for proof of purpose of travel and gave 10 days to submit my answer which I did..although it was mentioned in my SOP too that it is for higher studies as iam just with a BBA degree I.e undergraduate.
It's been 2 months since I sent my answer but no updates.
About 3 weeks ago I sent a webform and after 3 days they replied that I ll have to wait and no decision has been made about my application yet..no refusal or approval.
On 15th September I deferred to January 2022 intake.
On 17th September I received my BVL. So my question is what are my chances or approval or refusal and till when I ll get a decision? This long waiting is out of my patience now.
Guys what your experience says?? Anyone who can give me an answer based on his/ her experience. Especially Veterans @ Natugrl@ Wonderbly.
Thank You All.
Did you inform ircc by webform about your deferral before BV
Applied 5th july 2021
SDS Pakistan
Abu Dhabi office
For MBA in Public university
Age 38
13 years experience
Upfront medical 2nd june.
Biometrics done 8th June updated same day.
On 9th July VO Asked for proof of purpose of travel and gave 10 days to submit my answer which I did..although it was mentioned in my SOP too that it is for higher studies as iam just with a BBA degree I.e undergraduate.
It's been 2 months since I sent my answer but no updates.
About 3 weeks ago I sent a webform and after 3 days they replied that I ll have to wait and no decision has been made about my application yet..no refusal or approval.
On 15th September I deferred to January 2022 intake.
On 17th September I received my BVL. So my question is what are my chances or approval or refusal and till when I ll get a decision? This long waiting is out of my patience now.
Guys what your experience says?? Anyone who can give me an answer based on his/ her experience. Especially Veterans @ Natugrl@ Wonderbly.
Thank You All.
Hello
Did you inform ircc about your deferral or not ?thanks

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
For those whose application stuck in Background checks.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Sure Bro,

i will try to put in steps.

Subject WES Evaluation from Pakistan..

IMPORTANT! the most important part you just need to send highest degree e.g if you have done masters you dont need to send bachelors degree to WES this change happen this year.

Step 1: Get your original degree and Transcript attested from HEC. Make sure when creating your HEC account you mention exact number of years study there. For example if four year bachelor mention 16 years.

Step 2: Ask HEC to put your one photocopy each for transcript and degree with attested stamp in sealed envelop. For each photocopy attestation HEC additional charge is 800 and they will put stamp at front with barcode on it. Make sure you should not open that envelope as it has to remain sealed.
Step 3:Create WES account it will ask your institution/university mostly universities in Pakistan are covered by WES please select your university and put details of your degree. It will issue you WES reference number. What I remember it will ask for payment of 210$ which you have to pay by your card.
Step 4: The reference number issued by WES you have to print it with the address. Both are given into your WES account just print it and put it on envelope which has been sealed by HEC already then, in my case i used DHL and it was delivered within a week to WES.

Step 5: Now a days the processing time is super fast once they receive the documents it will be evaluated in 10 days maximum

NOTE: It is very important your data at HEC is 100% accurate including number of years education as WES has will look into HEC and most likely the number of years mention there they will award same. E.g if you have mentioned 15 years of education they will give you Bachelor (3 years) if 16 years they will give you Bachelor (4years)
Thanks bro, well explained.

Just asking for clarification about envelop.

1. How to inform HEC to prepare this envelop? Through email, telephone or courier service we use for degree attestation i.e TCS , FedEx etc.

2. What service at WES is available for Pakistan? Degree equivalency or Credit evaluation? Which one from this is usually required for admission in US/Canada etc.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
For those whose application stuck in Background checks.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.
Most likely our files are spinning somewhere

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Tired of this tedious, annoying and infuriating situation.
Its been almost 4 months since I applied. Classes have started and I am taking the courses online while most of my classmates are already in Toronto.
the program is 16 months, mostly practical, and I am probably spending (at least) the first semester outside of Canada and not properly focused on my course. that's a quarter of the program.

university doesn't have a deferral program, no winter intake and the 8th of October is the final day for a refund, but only in half! so if i get rejected after the 8th, my whole 12k$ is gone.

I can't properly sleep, can't properly work, I can't focus on doing anything, i am incredibly frustrated, tired, exhausted, irritated and damaged!
My mental health is officially f****cked, and this is just putting it lightly!

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Its been almost 4 months since I applied. Classes have started and I am taking the courses online while most of my classmates are already in Toronto.
the program is 16 months, mostly practical, and I am probably spending (at least) the first semester outside of Canada and not properly focused on my course. that's a quarter of the program.

university doesn't have a deferral program, no winter intake and the 8th of October is the final day for a refund, but only in half! so if i get rejected after the 8th, my whole 12k$ is gone.

I can't properly sleep, can't properly work, I can't focus on doing anything, i am incredibly frustrated, tired, exhausted, irritated and damaged!
I can feel the pain bro, hope we will hear good something soon from them I.A.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada

What is your timeline and have you recently contacted VO and explained your situation about intake and refund policies?

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Did you inform ircc by webform about your deferral before BV
Hello
Did you inform ircc about your deferral or not ?thanks
No I didn't till now.. I ve just informed the university that I didn't get SP till now so they should defer my application till now.. however they have not given me new LOA till now. Dont know what to do and what not to do!! Its so frustrating and uncertain situation.

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
What is your timeline and have you recently contacted VO and explained your situation about intake and refund policies?
re-applied for the second time after receiving gcms notes: 5th June
medical request: 5th aug
medical passed: 10th aug
nothing since.

I emailed them after 3 weeks of passed medical and they said we're doing "secondary clearances" and that they have contacted third parties!
I emailed them again after 6 weeks and explained the whole deferral - refund - uni scenario, they didn't even bother to respond.

I will email them again next week and will attach my payment, and university email regarding the whole deferral and refunds.

I understand that they are doing background checks since I am applying from a third country, and my home country isn't the rosiest place, but in my gcms notes it stated that I passed criminal screening the first time I applied and no records were found with their partners (aus, nz, us) and that's what I really don't understand.
what are they exactly doing? what exactly are secondary clearances, and why not do this when someone wants to get pr?

Reactions: NomanAhmed96

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
re-applied for the second time after receiving gcms notes: 5th June
medical request: 5th aug
medical passed: 10th aug
nothing since.

I emailed them after 3 weeks of passed medical and they said we're doing "secondary clearances" and that they have contacted third parties!
I emailed them again after 6 weeks and explained the whole deferral - refund - uni scenario, they didn't even bother to respond.

I will email them again next week and will attach my payment, and university email regarding the whole deferral and refunds.

I understand that they are doing background checks since I am applying from a third country, and my home country isn't the rosiest place, but in my gcms notes it stated that I passed criminal screening the first time I applied and no records were found with their partners (aus, nz, us) and that's what I really don't understand.
what are they exactly doing? what exactly are secondary clearances, and why not do this when someone wants to get pr?
If your first application was rejected and this time VO sent your documents for a verification then its a good sign I feel. Good luck

Reactions: alig2121

khawaja628

Jan 13, 2021
Thanks bro, well explained.

Just asking for clarification about envelop.

1. How to inform HEC to prepare this envelop? Through email, telephone or courier service we use for degree attestation i.e TCS , FedEx etc.

2. What service at WES is available for Pakistan? Degree equivalency or Credit evaluation? Which one from this is usually required for admission in US/Canada etc.
Hi Bro,

1: please note when you will put your degrees in HEC they will ask you if you want photocopies to be attested also, there is nothing mention for envelop. TCS is partner with HEC when you will handover documents to TCS you will mention them that you want photocopies in sealed envelop for WES also. They will manage, on the other hand if you take fast service face to face appointment you can ask in HEC office yourself, this fast service will cost you 500 Rs Extra.

2: if you are applying for study visa you need to Course to Course evaluation if you are applying for work permit or PR then you need Document to Document Evaluation both options are mentioned in WES. Incase you have done one of them before you can request other for WES site by simple clicking one button. Thanks

Reactions: powereng1982