+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Try to notice that every Sunday between 8 am up to 12 noon the portal is not working.. It happens to me during Sundays.
i notised this issue long back.. not only on sundays.. i faced this many times during other days also.. especialy after 8am UAE time.

MLV05

May 18, 2021
got rejection today for both SP and SOWP
Sorry to hear that..but dont lose hope,you'll get the approval at the right time may i know your timeline? I am also still waiting for the final decision from abu dhabi office

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Sorry to hear that..but dont lose hope,you'll get the approval at the right time may i know your timeline? I am also still waiting for the final decision from abu dhabi office
applied on 24th april
bio 26th
upfrnt medical pased on 2nd may
refusal june 2nd

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
better request for gcms notes.. are you for September intake?
yes
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
yes

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I got the same reasons except the second one, mine was “Current immigration status” because of Saudi. I added more funds in my second application and then I got the remaining two reasons again!!!

I guess you will have to apply alone + do the whole “Applying from home country” thing.

Reactions: n@bz

Sblue

May 19, 2021
applied on 24th april
bio 26th
upfrnt medical pased on 2nd may
refusal june 2nd
so sorry to hear that.
mine was submitted on 30 April and refusal together with bvl came on 24 May.
im so disheartened. I hadnt written a SOP and now im waiting on gcms notes and will applya gain with a SOP.
My reason was I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR .....purpose of visit. what was yours?

• Sad
Reactions: sal2021

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
so sorry to hear that.
mine was submitted on 30 April and refusal together with bvl came on 24 May.
im so disheartened. I hadnt written a SOP and now im waiting on gcms notes and will applya gain with a SOP.
My reason was I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR .....purpose of visit. what was yours?