+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Do online classes have any relation with delays... Like i haven't started online classes and i think because of this my visa is being delayed....
Applied 10th march in sds
Aip 19th August
No more updates till now...
Please let me know if you know any thing about this....
Did you travel to your home country for SDS?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I dont think they make enough money just by the applications. I am pretty sure these must be some high paying jobs. However, imagine the influx of foreign currency they get via colleges and banks (GIC). This amount sits in bank accounts of colleges/universities for months. This helps boost their GDP and steady influx of cash flow which is then invested by banks as lending's and get high interests.

The problem is the sheer inefficiency of a developed country to manage a crisis. VO should not take this just as another job. This is essential service and people's life depends on it. If it means putting in few extra hours few days to finish the work they should do it (paid offcourse). I dont understand why there is still no sense of urgency in any of the processes they have inspite of getting so much of financial support from people willing to come to Canada and study. Someone in higher authority to hold them accountable for not managing their jobs. I have friends on PR who mention everything in Canada is very slow as compared to other countries. A simple job which should take few hours takes upto a week.
I am paying my fees in a University (while my refund is still stuck in my previous college), the money loss I have incurred in just paying fees is around 500 dollars each time (due to foreign exchange rules set by the third party fee payment routes of the uni/college) and the fees the college received was not even the amount I sent, it was a deficit of 300 dollars. Can you imagine the business they are getting? My two refusals costed me another something near 1500 CAD. Now onto my 3rd application with new fees etc. CAD has gone higher and the fees in SAR has gone 3-4K CAD higher due to increment in CAD value.
This is a multi million dollar business!!! Frustrated but Ofcourse won’t give up after investing thousands of dollars!!!!!!!!
The banks here alone cost so much to transfer fees as they can’t do wiring ( in KSA). The people like us who are going through this drain of dollars will understand when they are wrongly refused!

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I am paying my fees in a University (while my refund is still stuck in my previous college), the money loss I have incurred in just paying fees is around 500 dollars each time (due to foreign exchange rules set by the third party fee payment routes of the uni/college) and the fees the college received was not even the amount I sent, it was a deficit of 300 dollars. Can you imagine the business they are getting? My two refusals costed me another something near 1500 CAD. Now onto my 3rd application with new fees etc. CAD has gone higher and the fees in SAR has gone 3-4K CAD higher due to increment in CAD value.
This is a multi million dollar business!!! Frustrated but Ofcourse won’t give up after investing thousands of dollars!!!!!!!!
The banks here alone cost so much to transfer fees as they can’t do wiring ( in KSA). The people like us who are going through this drain of dollars will understand when they are wrongly refused!
Are you going to apply your third application from UAE as well ? I am preparing for my second application and no way I am going via AUH office again as it is evident and clear they will not fairly evaluate my application.

Reactions: Danny1981

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Are you going to apply your third application from UAE as well ? I am preparing for my second application and no way I am going via AUH office again as it is evident and clear they will not fairly evaluate my application.
For pakistani nationals it make no difference as in both case the application has.to go to Abu Dhabi visa office

Reactions: Sblue

MLV05

May 18, 2021
Do you mean you notice ghost update on your application during sundays?
Yes.. at first i thought it was a ghost update until I saw a comment from a fb page about that,so yeah it happens on Sundays at the same time..but maybe it could also be a ghost update for others.

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Yes.. at first i thought it was a ghost update until I saw a comment from a fb page about that,so yeah it happens on Sundays at the same time..but maybe it could also be a ghost update for others.
I see.. i had what i thought to be a ghost update yesterday(sunday morning) and some others too. Might not be a real update cause my VO is close during sunday.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Any updates guys?
Any January applicants still waiting? or we -the February applicants- are the only stuck here.

Anyone got gcms notes (what is your status)?

Reactions: Kshithi and MLV05

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
NO WAY! I applied from Riyadh by the way and I’m waiting for restrictions to ease and will travel to India. I read the PH Applicant case where they wrote “applying from” as PH. If you know more about it, let me know.
3rd application from KSA inspite of changing my program and applying alone + I have full funds for my entire education and living yet I know what the result will be.