+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Did you apply from Pakistan or USA? Were you in Pakistan while applying?
Yes i applies from pakistan.yes ibwas in pakistan .but later got US visa and went to usa but i wrote to ircc i am still interested in studying Canada and later i got approval

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I have no idea bro, I'm very confused.
The common sense is that the earlier you apply, the sooner you get response.
Why they would process March applications before Feb ones, that doesn't make any sense.

The processing time tool indicates the average historic time of processing applications in the past.
Common sense does not work with IRCC at the moment. They are are clueless on how to handle anything at this point. It took them 4 months since I applied in Dec to start my review and then just in a weeks time rejected my file with random reasons not relevant to my file as I believe they ran out of time and were 'pressured' to complete it. Give yourself 4 to 5 months atleast when it comes to AUH office. If you are lucky it may be faster.

• Sad
Reactions: sal2021

arbj

May 15, 2013
How much money did you show as funds? Did you apply along with your husband’s sowp or just alone? Congratulations
Hi, thanks
I showed FD for living expenses and no I am applying for my husband separately now

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
I just called IRCC canada number, the agent told me I should contact Abu Dhabi office to know the status of my application. She said "I am unable to tell you the status of your application".
I told her I just want to know the legibility status and that I emailed abu dhabi office twice and they replied with general answers that my application is in progress, she refused to tell me.

Raman32

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
A friend of mine got his refusal yesterday, applied March 18. Usual refusal reasons.
My application is already 90 days and still reviewing eligibility.
Where are you from? Nd did he receive bvl and refusal together?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
How can we show strong tie with uae and india?
Hi! Applied from Saudi. In my first application tried doing that. Was rejected. Second application only focused on India and proving ties to it and returning there. They didn’t even read my profile the second time because I applied from here again and rejected it.
My suggestion to you is just focus on your ties to home country unless you have a business or property in UAE!
And try making your case strong and go for the best scenario only!