+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Jun 12, 2022
Hi! I have more ties to the UAE than to my home country so I went with that. I have a business here with a humble yearly turnover and I’ve been working for the same company for the last 7 years. Apart from my trade license and business statements, I was able to use the goodwill and loyalty that I had accrued with my employer to obtain a letter of support from them. Basically, it says that they are open to rehiring me once my studies are completed and once I’m back in the country. My employer went above and beyond to help me. This has been a great blessing to me and I understand that all applicants may not require it. But due to my age, long gap in studies and since I applied with a family of 4, I tried to show as much as possible. At the end, it’s destiny dictated by God. So do your best and have faith.

I suggest you reapply showing strong ties either by way of excellent job prospects in your country of residence or by way of property or business etc. All the best!

PS - the study plan and every word in it matters. If you need help or professional services like an agency such as the one I used, let me know privately.
Hey just a small query., even my employer is ready to rehire and it was mentioned in the reference letter. Did u attached any separate document like letter of support from employer or it is included in your reference letter?

sam1wise

Jun 11, 2022
Hey just a small query., even my employer is ready to rehire and it was mentioned in the reference letter. Did u attached any separate document like letter of support from employer or it is included in your reference letter?
What do you mean the reference letter? If they are willing to rehire, did they give you a letter stating that? Who signed the letter? The wording is important and it should only be from the HR. Anyway, there are other factors so each case is different.

Jun 12, 2022
What do you mean the reference letter? If they are willing to rehire, did they give you a letter stating that? Who signed the letter? The wording is important and it should only be from the HR. Anyway, there are other factors so each case is different.
Yeah it was from HR.

sam1wise

Jun 11, 2022
Ok. Then you need to look at that letter itself as well as the one page study plan they ask for. You could have a consultant check the documents and help you resubmit. Not much we can do since the job is all there is that binds us to the gulf state. Assuming you don't have a local business or property, the other alternative is to go to your home country and apply from there via SDS (assuming you're from an SDS available country). Many have found that route fruitful. Also note, the requirements are different for SDS. If not, please try paying first year fees in full, sending money in advance to a student checking account and then redrafting the employer letter. Please seek legal opinion. All the best!

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen
In short words apply from your home country if you are middle east residents and doing jobs. The family here @sam1wise , their profile was too strong and no chance of refusal for them due to own business or property which many not have. So don't compare your profiles with sam1wise.

Its my personal experience with three refusals even a concrete relationship with employer and very strong career in past and ahead still refused 3 times. Accept the reality and apply from home country. At the moment i am waiting for final decision via judicial review success in federal court

@sam1wise no doubt your entire family deserve ppr according to your profile but also you are very lucky that chinook did not process your file otherwise chances were higher for red flag. It is clear that your profile viewed by visa officer manually and no chinook were involved for review. Indeed lucky

Reactions: Raja govindaraj

sam1wise

Jun 11, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen
In short words apply from your home country if you are middle east residents and doing jobs. The family here @sam1wise , their profile was too strong and no chance of refusal for them due to own business or property which many not have. So don't compare your profiles with sam1wise.

Its my personal experience with three refusals even a concrete relationship with employer and very strong career in past and ahead still refused 3 times. Accept the reality and apply from home country. At the moment i am waiting for final decision via judicial review success in federal court

@sam1wise no doubt your entire family deserve ppr according to your profile but also you are very lucky that chinook did not process your file otherwise chances were higher for red flag. It is clear that your profile viewed by visa officer manually and no chinook were involved for review. Indeed lucky
Well said @Greeny786 . I am indeed most fortunate. There is no single formula for this. My faith in God has carried me through, Alhamdulillah. I cannot in good faith give any better advice than just this - Put the best case forward and leave the rest to God. I agree about residents of Gulf countries. We've enjoyed a tax free income and this is just something we have to deal with. I don't endorse applying under SDS unless you are indeed a resident there. But I don't see people being penalized because of it. Maybe it's a grey area but I can't tell. At times they do forward the file back to the Abu Dhabi Office but sometimes people have had better results. Anyway, for me, I spent weeks trying to decide whether to apply under SDS or not. I couldn't in good conscience apply under SDS because I was not a resident of an SDS country. So I went ahead with what I had.

But I will tell you this - for gulf residents - this is indeed not a piece of cake but there are several approvals. But I suggest going via an authorized Canadian consultant and not applying yourself. Getting approved in the first instance is the key. So, give it your best shot.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I am waiting since 50 days. Additional document were requested 23 march. Submitted on 23 April and really hoping for ppr this time because of the settlement from ircc while pursuing judicial review but i am scared also because settlement or judicial cause great chances of ppr but rarely again refusal. Need prayers from everyone here for the ppr. I did judicial review without any lawyer or consulation, it was completely self represented and enforced ircc that Canadian embassy did not justice with my application. It was not strong profile but it was convinceable profile through arguments in judicial review. Dear Allah please this time make me happy and send a ppr msg infact a life changer moment InshaAllah because i worked really hard for this since September 2021 with three refusals... EXPECTING DECISION THIS WEEK INSHAALLAH AND HOPEFULLY PPR

sam1wise

Jun 11, 2022
I am waiting since 50 days. Additional document were requested 23 march. Submitted on 23 April and really hoping for ppr this time because of the settlement from ircc while pursuing judicial review but i am scared also because settlement or judicial cause great chances of ppr but rarely again refusal. Need prayers from everyone here for the ppr. I did judicial review without any lawyer or consulation, it was completely self represented and enforced ircc that Canadian embassy did not justice with my application. It was not strong profile but it was convinceable profile through arguments in judicial review. Dear Allah please this time make me happy and send a ppr msg infact a life changer moment InshaAllah because i worked really hard for this since September 2021 with three refusals... EXPECTING DECISION THIS WEEK INSHAALLAH AND HOPEFULLY PPR
My prayers are with you! And with anyone who calls out to the Almighty. Hang in there, dude. Everything is preordained. You have no idea how much hope you have given to people out there just by sharing your experience. It is evident how much effort and time and tears you have put into this. It’s time to step back and just wait. Also remember everyone, this is not the end of the world. You’re all talented, gifted and worthy people. Don’t let a visa define your happiness. May we all find our way wherever it may be, God willing.

Hang in there, brother. InshaAllah the wait will end soon. Peace!

[2:186] When My servants ask you about Me, I am always near. I answer their prayers when they pray to Me. The people shall respond to Me and believe in Me, in order to be guided.

Reactions: rose-sh10

Mr619

Feb 25, 2022
Dubai
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-05-2022
AOR Received.
25-05-2022
Hi! I have more ties to the UAE than to my home country so I went with that. I have a business here with a humble yearly turnover and I’ve been working for the same company for the last 7 years. Apart from my trade license and business statements, I was able to use the goodwill and loyalty that I had accrued with my employer to obtain a letter of support from them. Basically, it says that they are open to rehiring me once my studies are completed and once I’m back in the country. My employer went above and beyond to help me. This has been a great blessing to me and I understand that all applicants may not require it. But due to my age, long gap in studies and since I applied with a family of 4, I tried to show as much as possible. At the end, it’s destiny dictated by God. So do your best and have faith.

I suggest you reapply showing strong ties either by way of excellent job prospects in your country of residence or by way of property or business etc. All the best!

PS - the study plan and every word in it matters. If you need help or professional services like an agency such as the one I used, let me know privately.
Super happy to know about your success story.

I just got my first applications rejection.

I am gonna need some help from you, will message you in private.

I have a similar situation, stronger ties here than in India, employed had even given me an offer letter stating that they will rehire.

they gave me 4 reasons for rejection.

family ties
purpose
immigration status

Jun 12, 2022
Have you got PPR? What about your current status ?

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Refused yesterday
Please focus your strengths on the fresh application from PAKISTAN. From my timeline you already know my story of being refused twice from abu dhabi and PPR when i applied from home country. Myself and family have already been in Canada now 3 weeks and also did flagpoling for my workpermit at lansdowne/1000 islands land border (Ontario) to the US. The US officer was friendly at their border however the Canadian visa Officer(she) was a bit unfriendly because there where many borders i could use and still drove past them to hers lol . The Canadian Officer (she) still gave me the work permit by Gods grace.