+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Jithin84

Jun 9, 2021
Eligibility review started and medical passed on 27th June .. Fingers crossed .. Anyone else from UAE/Bahrain who submitted application post 15th May ? Got any updates ? It seems Abu Dhabi is active today !
I resubmitted my second applctn on 23rd JUNE from Bahrain through consultancy in India
Till today nothing has started... seems like Abu Dhabi officer is busy !!!

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
I didnt show any but first time it was not required...I will show my property paper this time ..
Yes please show as many assets possible and also a CA net worth statement for yourself and family .. Good luck mate

Sidra1990

Apr 21, 2017
Hello
I am applying for study permit of Canada, I am an ACCA member with BSc hons in applied accounting degree, holding 7 years of work experience as a Senior Accountant in Dubai, UAE.

I got my offer letter from Manitoba for Post degree Diploma Advance financial managment program for 2 years from a University.

I am 31 year old and married but my husband will not accompany me in Canada. He will be in Dubai. I have one studio in UAE under my name but I dont have any property in Pakistan. My parents have apartment in pakistan.

I am planning to pay 1 year tuition fee in advance and remainig year fee with additional funds in the form of Bank Draft. (Not Bank Statement)

Can anyone with experience kindly advice what are my chances of a successful application? Or what else can I do/send with my application to make it a success.

Thank you.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hey u got a rejection on 20 June
Time line
medical upfront on 3 may
Apply on 15 may
Bio done on 23may
Biometric update on 25 may
I have paid my gic still they rejected my visa i have 10 year of age gap to justify it I have provided my 10 year job experience 6 months bank pay slip a Good sop ...still they rejected it stating that family ties in home country and in canada visiting purpose and based on my personal assets and financial status...I am very tension I am planning to reapply any suggestions..
Did u show any proof of money or any property or assets? Or any other ties to show ur connection to home country??

R008

Jun 22, 2021
Did u show any proof of money or any property or assets? Or any other ties to show ur connection to home country??
No first time no one told me I payed full fee ..and gic for 1 year it a one year administrative manager program...still got rejected any advice

Pilot_MikeNovember

Dec 5, 2019
Alright guys I got my decision unfortunately it's a refusal.
Timeline :
Abu Dhabi office
medical upfront
biometric done ( previous refusals)
Application submitted 14 May
Decision 29 June.
My profile
Nationality : Pakistani
Residence : Qatar
High school graduate no study gap
IELTS 7.0
Applied and accepted to Academy of Aeronautics, Montreal
Paid 15000 $. It's a flight training program you pay as you advance to the next stage ppl, cpl , atpl etc.
Tuition fee : 68000 $ for the whole program approx 18 months program.
Funds available in my father account : 83000 $ + 11000 $ in Pakistani account
Reason for refusal : Will not depart canada at the end of studies based on immigration status , personal assets , ties to canada or country of residence.
I am not re-applying thanks for all your help so far.

• Sad
Reactions: Adil15 and sal2021

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Timeline :
Abu Dhabi office
medical upfront
Decision 29 June.
My profile
IELTS 7.0
Paid 15000 $. It's a flight training program you pay as you advance to the next stage ppl, cpl , atpl etc.
Reason for refusal : Will not depart canada at the end of studies based on immigration status , personal assets , ties to canada or country of residence.
So sorry to hear this Mike. You are so young, full of potential and with clarity. I hope you will consider applying in others countries - maybe US, UK, Australia, New Zealand.
I wish you best.

Reactions: sal2021

JJ UAE

May 16, 2021
Applied From- Dubai

Nationality -Indian

Applied on - 16th May 21

Biometric on - 21st May 21

Correspondence letter -30 June 21
Refusal same time

Course Applied - 1 Year Business Management

I had deposited complete 1 Year Fee and GIC

Last study completion 2017 after that working No gap.

Final Decision - Study Permit Refused

Reason for refusal

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

Will reapply through SDS for JAN batch

• Sad
Reactions: sal2021

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Timeline :
Abu Dhabi office
medical upfront
Decision 29 June.
My profile
IELTS 7.0
I'm very sorry to hear that bro. Good luck in your future. Don't give up, maybe your destiny is not in Canada.
maybe US, UK, Australia, New Zealand.
consider applying to Ireland and the Netherlands too.
Very sorry to hear that bro. I wish you succeed in the second attempt. You can post a new thread and explain your complete profile; some people may help you to submit a stronger application.

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Applied From- Dubai

Nationality -Indian

Applied on - 16th May 21

Biometric on - 21st May 21

Correspondence letter -30 June 21
Refusal same time

Course Applied - 1 Year Business Management

I had deposited complete 1 Year Fee and GIC

Last study completion 2017 after that working No gap.

Reason for refusal

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

Will reapply through SDS for JAN batch
Sorry about that bro ! What all documents did you submit to prove ties to home country ?