Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Hi Everyone, anyone in the group applied for visit visa from UAE, I applied for my husband in Dec 2020 and bio done in 2021 Jan. 6 months and still waiting. Its really frustrating. A ray of hope from anyone. Thanks in advance
visitor visas take so long time. Check the processing times.

JJ UAE

May 16, 2021
In the same boat brother .. Below are my details Indian working and living in Bahrain , non SDS application

-Application submitted - 21 May 2021
- Biometrics ( VFS Bahrain ) -24 May 21
- Biometrics updated - 24 May 21
- web form raised : 20 June 21 , Got update next day - Application in queue for review.

did you get any update ?
Not yet bro

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Hi everyone, so finally I have received my gcms notes and I need all the help. I had previously not included my SOP but now i have written one. Why in tourism management because my field is tourism and I represent airlines in my country. The course is around travel, culture, ethics of tourism, destination development, so the fit is correct.

Notes say:
Masters in Tourism Management
PA completed Textile Design in 2010, she did not provide transcript/academic record. (i had attached my degree)
States she has been working as an airline manager since 2019, previously was project manager for 5 years
Given the applicants previous and extensive education and employment history, i am not satisfied the motivation to pursue this particular program , at this point in time.
Therefor, i am not satisfied that the applicant is a bona fide student. who will leave Canada.

Please ask me anything and help.

Last edited:

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Hi everyone, so finally I have received my gcms notes and I need all the help. I had previously not included my SOP but now i have written one. Why in tourism management because my field is tourism and I represent airlines in my country. The course is around travel, culture, ethics of tourism, destination development, so the fit is correct.

Notes say:
PA completed Textile Design in 2010, she did not provide transcript/academic record. (i had attached my degree)
States she has been working as an airline manager since 2019, previously was project manager for 5 years
Given the applicants previous and extensive education and employment history, i am not satisfied the motivation to pursue this particular program , at this point in time.
Therefor, i am not satisfied that the applicant is a bona fide student. who will leave Canada.

Honestly tourism is very generic. Although airlines has some customer service involved it more so falls under aviation. If you really wish to pursue a career in airlines there are universities offering Masters in Aviation. You can then link this in minute detail on how this would help you secure a very specific position you are aiming for.

This is just how I see it, I'm sure others may have a different opinion. You should weigh in all the factors and see how best you want to apply in your second application.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021

Notes say:

post it in a separate thread so many can help you.

Reactions: Sblue

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
FOR BETTER CLARITY, asking for all NRI's working from Middle East or worked in Middle East and submitted for study permit in India through SDS or non-SDS...

1)what address did you fill in as the present address in the Family Information form ?
2)what address appears on the Biometrics letter ?(those who got the visa passed pls answer this)
3) For those who were working in GCC and later applied from India, can you tell me where do you think the visa was processed ?
4) Have all of you applied through SDS ?

Would be grateful if I got response on these 3...
1. Current address in Bahrain
2. Current Address in Bahrain
3. I don't know what GCC is. Only know the compiler. I did not apply from India
4. No SDS. I applied from Bahrain

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021

Notes say:

Start a new thread.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Honestly tourism is very generic. Although airlines has some customer service involved it more so falls under aviation. If you really wish to pursue a career in airlines there are universities offering Masters in Aviation. You can then link this in minute detail on how this would help you secure a very specific position you are aiming for.

This is just how I see it, I'm sure others may have a different opinion. You should weigh in all the factors and see how best you want to apply in your second application.
Thanks for the advice, my course is fit so wont be changing that. I have a study gap of 10 years and I had not included a SOP, so was writing here to see if anyone got similar remarks.
Refusal was purpose of visit

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Thanks for the advice, my course is fit so wont be changing that. I have a study gap of 10 years and I had not included a SOP, so was writing here to see if anyone got similar remarks.
SOP is significant, especially for a mature student with a study gap

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Everyone .. My medical just got updated today 27/06..

It was an upfront medical , anyone else got any update ? Should I be hopeful or is it just another usual update ..

cheers

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Understand. All the best for your next application, hope you get success this time around.

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Eligibility review started and medical passed on 27th June .. Fingers crossed .. Anyone else from UAE/Bahrain who submitted application post 15th May ? Got any updates ? It seems Abu Dhabi is active today !