+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Pilot_MikeNovember

Dec 5, 2019
Anyone with similar timeline received any update so far for fall 2021.
Applied 14 May 2021.
Biometric done (previous refusal )
Medical Upfront.
No update after that.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Anyone with similar timeline received any update so far for fall 2021.
Applied 14 May 2021.
Biometric done (previous refusal )
Medical Upfront.
No update after that.
You did the upfront medical in Qatar?

R008

Jun 22, 2021
Hey u got a rejection on 20 June
Time line
medical upfront on 3 may
Apply on 15 may
Bio done on 23may
Biometric update on 25 may
I have paid my gic still they rejected my visa i have 10 year of age gap to justify it I have provided my 10 year job experience 6 months bank pay slip a Good sop ...still they rejected it stating that family ties in home country and in canada visiting purpose and based on my personal assets and financial status...I am very tension I am planning to reapply any suggestions..

• Sad
Reactions: sal2021

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Time line
medical upfront on 3 may
Apply on 15 may
Bio done on 23may
I have paid my gic still they rejected my visa i have 10 year of age gap to justify it I have provided my 10 year job experience 6 months bank pay slip a Good sop ...still they rejected it stating that family ties in home country and in canada visiting purpose and based on my personal assets and financial status...I am very tension I am planning to reapply any suggestions..
sorry to hear that and I wish you luck next time. You can post it in a separate thread so many can help you.
you applied to abu dhabi office?

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Time line
medical upfront on 3 may
Apply on 15 may
Bio done on 23may
Sorry to hear that bro .. what documents did you share to prove strong ties to home country ?

MLV05

May 18, 2021
After more than 3 months of waiting, I got refused yesterday (first application). Refused due to personal assets and financial status and purpose of visit. POF more than enough the required fund, bank statement and certificate attached upon lodging. Purpose of visit explained in SOP but I guess the VO is still not convinced.

Requested GCMS notes and expected to receive end of July.

• Sad
Reactions: tuwari and sal2021

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
After more than 3 months of waiting, I got refused yesterday (first application). Refused due to personal assets and financial status and purpose of visit. POF more than enough the required fund, bank statement and certificate attached upon lodging. Purpose of visit explained in SOP but I guess the VO is still not convinced.

Requested GCMS notes and expected to receive end of July.
The same rejection reason was given to me in May month. I have applied for GCMS, it's been almost 2months now. GCMS not received till today. No clue about what's happening.

• Sad
Reactions: sal2021

MLV05

May 18, 2021
The same rejection reason was given to me in May month. I have applied for GCMS, it's been almost 2months now. GCMS not received till today. No clue about what's happening.
From where you requested your GCMS? check your spam email, it might be there too. Mine, requested from getgcms.com. I hope i'll receive it on time.
So you haven't re-applied yet?

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
From where you requested your GCMS? check your spam email, it might be there too. Mine, requested from getgcms.com. I hope i'll receive it on time.
So you haven't re-applied yet?
IRCC, My agent requested it. Nothing in SPAM Box. Now due to covid, even GCMS is getting delayed that's what I heard. Not sure if it is true.

MLV05

May 18, 2021
IRCC, My agent requested it. Nothing in SPAM Box. Now due to covid, even GCMS is getting delayed that's what I heard. Not sure if it is true.
That could be true but I requested my first gcms notes last may 10 and I received exactly after a month. then I requested again last week and I am expecting end of July, hopefully.

JJ UAE

May 16, 2021
Eligibility review started and medical passed on 27th June .. Fingers crossed .. Anyone else from UAE/Bahrain who submitted application post 15th May ? Got any updates ? It seems Abu Dhabi is active today !
I also got eligibility review started yesterday almost same timeline . Hope will get some positive news soon.