+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
For someone who has received a PPR,, the PPR states:
* Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada
* Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on your passport

However, the passport expires before the end of their expected length of stay, what is the solution?
you need to get a new passport and renew your permit.

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Hi all,

Anyone enrolled to CBU for Jan 2022 intake? I am going from Dubai as a non SDS category.

Timeline
I applied on sept 6th
biometric done on sept 8th
Medical done on sept 12th
Last update on sept 12th.
Now Waiting for the good news.

Please reply here if you guys are in similar path.

Any updat, feedback, advice and guidance are appreciated.

Thanks.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hi all,

Anyone enrolled to CBU for Jan 2022 intake? I am going from Dubai as a non SDS category.

Timeline
I applied on sept 6th
biometric done on sept 8th
Medical done on sept 12th
Last update on sept 12th.
Now Waiting for the good news.

Please reply here if you guys are in similar path.

Any updat, feedback, advice and guidance are appreciated.

Thanks.
Oh same here . 10 sep applied dubai bio 14 sep

happpyy56

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
Anyone who has got PPR and submitted their passport to the VAC dubai/abu dhabi please contact me, friend of mine has multiple questions, regarding
1) If there is a need to book an appointment at the Vfs Global or just go without an appointment to submit passport?
2) What documents should he take? Only PPR, 2 passport bio copies and consent form? Anything else would be needed or not?
3) For the consent form, should they fill it in the laptop and just do the signature with pen, or fill the whole form with pen.
And in the last page of the form (I believe page 4) The biometrics related one, should he fill that in as well or leave it empty?

Lastly, all answers are truly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Anyone who has got PPR and submitted their passport to the VAC dubai/abu dhabi please contact me, friend of mine has multiple questions, regarding
1) If there is a need to book an appointment at the Vfs Global or just go without an appointment to submit passport?
2) What documents should he take? Only PPR, 2 passport bio copies and consent form? Anything else would be needed or not?
3) For the consent form, should they fill it in the laptop and just do the signature with pen, or fill the whole form with pen.
And in the last page of the form (I believe page 4) The biometrics related one, should he fill that in as well or leave it empty?

Lastly, all answers are truly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
First tell who got ppr and timeline..so excited to know

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
I am confused why u did medical if you in Dubai.... yes I live and work in dubai. What about u
I did the application on my own, and there was a tab to upload medical. Which did upfront.

Do you want to share your number privitely, let me know.