+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Oh, it's weird though. I had applied on 22nd July and there's no update on my file.

Anyway, goodluck to you. I wish you get your approval soon!
Thanks. Insha Allah we both will receive a positive response soon.

Although IRCC claims that they will process applications on the first come first served basis, they don't seem to follow it strictly. I applied for my nephew on 21st May 2021 and we received approval on 28th June while there were people waiting from January.

Reactions: RumezaJ

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
After receiving bvl yesterday from the warsaw office. My eligibility rolled back from we are reviewing your application to We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. :|

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hey, I just received a refusal from Warsaw office a moment ago. In my first application, I only received home ties and purpose of visit. I only cover these two in my new LOE after reading GCMS and now they have added the whole list along with the purpose visit. :|

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Hey, I just received a refusal from Warsaw office a moment ago. In my first application, I only received home ties and purpose of visit. I only cover these two in my new LOE after reading GCMS and now they have added the whole list along with the purpose visit. :|

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Sorry to hear that. Can you tell us about your profile a little bit in detail?

Reactions: Vycanis

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021

Please share complete profile. Its sad to hear about refusal

Reactions: Vycanis