+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Anyone here who is using a consultant from UAE? How was your experience?
Don’t use consultants from Abu Dhabi. These guys charge lot of money and for the better part are clueless about the procedure. Better do it yourself. It’s easy and u just need to go thru to this forum and ask if u have any question

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help me out with regards to photos

Where in Abu Dhabi can we get the proper ones taken, as per the IRCC guidelines? I submitted my profile yesterday and want to get everything ready while I wait for the next draw. Thanks in advance!
I got mine from dalma mall third floor

smitz

Star Member
May 13, 2018
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question regarding PPR - if I submit the PP late but just within the 30day period, I don't need to give an explanation right? My visa is expiring and I will get it renewed before sending the PP, hence, the delay - do I need to mention this to the VO/IRCC (maybe a cover letter)?

Thanks.

faraz999

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Req. - 05-02-2015 & Schedule A - 10-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
Hi guys a little confused ... this is my time line i have not been up to date with the timelines of people with the new express entry.

I applied on Oct 12 2017
got my AOR on Date Received: December 16, 2017
but since then i just have a clarification for additional documents on the Request letter April 19, 2018

after that nothing so far..... i thought the express entry process is fast and normally its a 5-6 month process. My application if from Dubai so my Visa office is AD if i am not wrong. I have sent them 2 inquiry emails the first one about 2 months ago no reply, another one today so waiting on replay. Can any one let me know if i should be worried out concerned ?

thanks.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hello everyone. I got my medical request from ADVO for my WP Application last August 28. Done and completed medicals and successfully passed on Sept 12. How long does it take for my WP to be approved? Thank you to those who can answer

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
hello...

anybody here used VFS Dubai? do they work on saturdays?

also.... how long does the copr usually take.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question regarding PPR - if I submit the PP late but just within the 30day period, I don't need to give an explanation right? My visa is expiring and I will get it renewed before sending the PP, hence, the delay - do I need to mention this to the VO/IRCC (maybe a cover letter)?

Thanks.
Your visa renewal won’t take more than a week. Anyways yes within 30 days u can submit

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi Guys.. I have received the PPR yesterday and need my passports to ADVO for visa stamping and COPR letter. In the PPR email I have two possible options
  1. To send it through VFS office in AUH (this costs about AED 733)
  2. Send it directly by courier to ADVO
Can I know if we there is any benefit in sending the passport through VFS as compared directly to the embassy. The PPR mail says CIC “prefers” the VFS option. I am not sure why they prefer the VFS option; but I am guessing it might be reduce the work load.I am sending my passports from Bahrain.

Any suggestions on this would be very helpful?

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys a little confused ... this is my time line i have not been up to date with the timelines of people with the new express entry.

I applied on Oct 12 2017
got my AOR on Date Received: December 16, 2017
but since then i just have a clarification for additional documents on the Request letter April 19, 2018

after that nothing so far..... i thought the express entry process is fast and normally its a 5-6 month process. My application if from Dubai so my Visa office is AD if i am not wrong. I have sent them 2 inquiry emails the first one about 2 months ago no reply, another one today so waiting on replay. Can any one let me know if i should be worried out concerned ?

thanks.
have you applied for GCMS notes? your VO need not be AD.. The GCMS notes will give a clear idea about your app status.. Can I ask your nationality. sometimes you maybe selected for security screening.. in this case it can take about an year to finish the security. so possible delay.

you can order gcms notes via getgcms.com or gcms buddy; you only need the first one, basic one. to check for security screening the CBSA one will be useful. I were you, I might have ordered the basic one to know abt eligibity and CBSA for security as its this long!

Oct 12, 2018
Hi,

FSW applicant here - just got PPR from the Abu Dhabi office - I'm confused about what they're asking for in the required documents -

- In the section it asks for travel itinerary, it says "you must travel between Jan 2018 - March 2018" ... perhaps they meant 2019?

Thanks in advance, was wondering if any one else got their email worded as such. Will be calling them soon to clarify.

Last edited:

gururaj_haval

May 20, 2018
Hi Guys.. I have received the PPR yesterday and need my passports to ADVO for visa stamping and COPR letter. In the PPR email I have two possible options
  1. To send it through VFS office in AUH (this costs about AED 733)
  2. Send it directly by courier to ADVO
Can I know if we there is any benefit in sending the passport through VFS as compared directly to the embassy. The PPR mail says CIC “prefers” the VFS option. I am not sure why they prefer the VFS option; but I am guessing it might be reduce the work load.I am sending my passports from Bahrain.

Any suggestions on this would be very helpful?[/QUOT
Hi, I checked with VFS and they told me they are going to charge AED 171 for each application and on the other hand sending to embassy directly is only going to charge us the courier charges. i am also in the same situation. i got PPR email on 09th Oct. please let me know which option you opted.

gururaj_haval

May 20, 2018
Hi Guys.. I have received the PPR on 9th Oct. In the PPR email I have two possible options
  1. To send it through VFS office in AUH (this costs about AED 171 for each, I need to get it for three i e AED 513)
  2. Send it directly by aramex courier to ADVO
i am planning to send by courier, can you please let me know in the past anybody opted this option. how is there experience. i bit worried about passport safety.

Any suggestions on this would be very helpful?