+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
You are 100% right about this statement. Thats why I switched my visa office to the NDVO because I was pressed for time and could not afford to wait for the 4-6 weeks at the ADVO.
Ohh!! I could have requested for NDVO :( When should we request for VO change?

nona_love_111

Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys I just got my ppr from ADVO, I am in Egypt and vfs in Egypt told me that they do not process that type of applications and that I should go to one of the VACs mentioned in the email, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar or Oman. And I don' have access to any

Also I went to Aramex and I was told that they no longer have prepaid service so I am unable to provide a return waybill with the shipment

Please advise, I already lost 5 days of the 30 days deadline

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. I received my PPR on July 18. However, my employment visa is expiring on July 6th, if I send my passport for Canada visa stamping with an expired or near expired UAE employment visa would that be an issue. I am still working in the company, however if I give my passport for employment visa renewal it may be returned after the 30 day deadline to submit the PPR. Kindly advise if any one has any information

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. I received my PPR on July 18. However, my employment visa is expiring on July 6th, if I send my passport for Canada visa stamping with an expired or near expired UAE employment visa would that be an issue. I am still working in the company, however if I give my passport for employment visa renewal it may be returned after the 30 day deadline to submit the PPR. Kindly advise if any one has any information
You can send an email to LVO email and ask for extension. Also state your reason why you cannot provide the passports within 30 days

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
Thanks, any idea how long Abu Dhabi VO takes for processing ?
UAE takes a minimum of 30 days. I have been waiting for over 30 days now. So the option of renewing your work visa 1st seems more like it. Send them a mail stating the reason.

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Anyone submitted PP to ADVO on June 3 and got the PP back?
Gave my passport to VFS on 27th May and my application got approved yesterday 24th June and now it is in transit. I suggest you to wait for atleast 4 weeks. Looks like that is the trend these days.

Reactions: rithesh

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Gave my passport to VFS on 27th May and my application got approved yesterday 24th June and now it is in transit. I suggest you to wait for atleast 4 weeks. Looks like that is the trend these days.
I submitted on May 31, so I can expect the approval on next week?

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone here used Aramex to submit their passport directly to Canada Embassy. I did not get any return tracking number from Aramex. Now my application is approved yesterday, but until today I did not receive any call or sms from Aramex that my passport is already picked up from embassy.

MFMsgk

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone here used Aramex to submit their passport directly to Canada Embassy. I did not get any return tracking number from Aramex. Now my application is approved yesterday, but until today I did not receive any call or sms from Aramex that my passport is already picked up from embassy.
Congrats
When did you submit your passport?

das3646

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi All, it seems there is hardly any movement of applications post March AOR for UAE residents. Is it normal, if yes, what is the average time between AOR to PPR for UAE residence applicants.

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hi All, it seems there is hardly any movement of applications post March AOR for UAE residents. Is it normal, if yes, what is the average time between AOR to PPR for UAE residence applicants.
Its case to case basis but 3-4 months is the average PR time.