+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi, I checked with VFS and they told me they are going to charge AED 171 for each application and on the other hand sending to embassy directly is only going to charge us the courier charges. i am also in the same situation. i got PPR email on 09th Oct. please let me know which option you opted.
Yes, Exactly we are four applicants and it amounts to AED 684. I am now planning to send the passports via aramex courier with C5 sized return envelope and return delivery Air Way Bill (AWB). How aby you?

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hello Everyone,
May i know your timeline of WP application till PPR,mine was submitted Online with LMIA and Job Offer 1st week of September until now we dont get any updates

Thanks!

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi,

FSW applicant here - just got PPR from the Abu Dhabi office - I'm confused about what they're asking for in the required documents -

- In the section it asks for travel itinerary, it says "you must travel between Jan 2018 - March 2018" ... perhaps they meant 2019?

Thanks in advance, was wondering if any one else got their email worded as such. Will be calling them soon to clarify.
Did you apply directly or with an agent? If you applied it through agent ask them to send an email to the VO and ask them for clarity, else you can send the email directly, to the communication email provided in the PPR mail! Requirements in the PPR mail are different for different applicants!

gururaj_haval

May 20, 2018
Yes, Exactly we are four applicants and it amounts to AED 684. I am now planning to send the passports via aramex courier with C5 sized return envelope and return delivery Air Way Bill (AWB). How aby you?
Yes, i am also planning to send my courier and hopefully everything should be fine. keep on updating the time line.

Oct 12, 2018
Did you apply directly or with an agent? If you applied it through agent ask them to send an email to the VO and ask them for clarity, else you can send the email directly, to the communication email provided in the PPR mail! Requirements in the PPR mail are different for different applicants!
Thanks rejozach, I applied myself - by "communication email provided" do you mean the email address where it came from? I don't see any specific email address they said I could reply to.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys a little confused ... this is my time line i have not been up to date with the timelines of people with the new express entry.

I applied on Oct 12 2017
got my AOR on Date Received: December 16, 2017
but since then i just have a clarification for additional documents on the Request letter April 19, 2018

after that nothing so far..... i thought the express entry process is fast and normally its a 5-6 month process. My application if from Dubai so my Visa office is AD if i am not wrong. I have sent them 2 inquiry emails the first one about 2 months ago no reply, another one today so waiting on replay. Can any one let me know if i should be worried out concerned ?

thanks.
You might be in security screening. Anyone over a year is definitely in security screening

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have applied FSW FROM Abu Dhabi. And in ip1 stage. Just wondering what will be my LVO. Any idea how LVO is decided for Abu Dhabi applicants.

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have applied FSW FROM Abu Dhabi. And in ip1 stage. Just wondering what will be my LVO. Any idea how LVO is decided for Abu Dhabi applicants.
There are possibilities that the application will be processed all the way at a different VO and will be sent to ADVO only for final stamping. My application was processed at Ottawa and sent to ADVO only for final stamping.

gururaj_haval

May 20, 2018
I checked with the Aramex. they said, sending passport has special service and they are going to charges AED 170 for one applicant and each additional passport of AED 100. Do you also got charges similar amount while sending. please let me know.

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
I checked with the Aramex. they said, sending passport has special service and they are going to charges AED 170 for one applicant and each additional passport of AED 100. Do you also got charges similar amount while sending. please let me know.
Oh... I am sending my passports from Bahrain as a single package (all 4 applications) I called ARAMEX and they are aware of this passport transmission to ADVO. A return fare cost me BD 35 (AED 350) from Bahrain. I am planning to send my passports today. How abt you ??

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi, I have received PPR email just now. However, in the request letter details/address of ADVO is not mentioned. My application was processed in Singapore and only address of VFS Singapore is mentioned. Kindly advise shall I request SGVO to re-issue a letter for ADVO or shall I go to VFS and submit passports with same letter? I am resident of UAE and my UAE address in also mentioned in the request letter subject.Thanks!

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Hi, I have received PPR email just now. However, in the request letter details/address of ADVO is not mentioned. My application was processed in Singapore and only address of VFS Singapore is mentioned. Kindly advise shall I request SGVO to re-issue a letter for ADVO or shall I go to VFS and submit passports with same letter? I am resident of UAE and my UAE address in also mentioned in the request letter subject.Thanks!
Better go to VFS. They will advise you better

Reactions: funter28

funter28

May 20, 2015
Oh... I am sending my passports from Bahrain as a single package (all 4 applications) I called ARAMEX and they are aware of this passport transmission to ADVO. A return fare cost me BD 35 (AED 350) from Bahrain. I am planning to send my passports today. How abt you ??
Hi, what is the status of your visa/copr? Have you received passports back?