+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Visa Office: Work permit applicants March 2020 onwards

zzzman

Sep 3, 2020
Canada
No update.
But the processing times on the Check Processing Times page have increased by a huge amount recently.
For me, the processing time being shown is 42 weeks. I had applied in March and it has been almost 8 months (34 weeks) now.
Previously, the processing time being shown was always less than 20 weeks. More than double now.

Nish2020

Oct 27, 2020
HI, I submitted my closed work permit application from US in August 1st week , with LMIA approved, biometric not required since given during time of visitor visa earlier. Did any one got recently approved

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi everyone, today I received a request letter from Abu Dhabi Visa office it states the following.

please provide your correct LMIE number.

I check the forms that I sent to them but it seems correct.

Reactions: FerasZain

FerasZain

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi everyone, today I received a request letter from Abu Dhabi Visa office it states the following.

please provide your correct LMIE number.

I check the forms that I sent to them but it seems correct.
Congratulation, What is your time line?
Have you sent the letter which you mentioned before? was it helpful?

Hatem_Elmofty

May 18, 2017
Hi, my latest notes stated that my secondary VO is Abu Dhabi, I am a resident in KSA. Does this mean that my visa should be issued from ADVO? If yes, did anybody learned that ADVO issued any visas recently??

FerasZain

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi, my latest notes stated that my secondary VO is Abu Dhabi, I am a resident in KSA. Does this mean that my visa should be issued from ADVO? If yes, did anybody learned that ADVO issued any visas recently??
Did they informed you that they transferred your application to ADVO?
Did you applied in Riyadh VO in the first place?
ADVO processing time is very long waiting, but Riyadh is shorter.
Please share you time line.