+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Visa Office: Work permit applicants March 2020 onwards

Sanita

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Nope. No news. No updates from IRCC. Still waiting.
My husband applied for work permit with jonlb offer with LMIA on 14 March 2020 . He has sent his employer expedite request leter then IRCC after a week asked us additional document request in september and we have provided and uploaded them . no news after that .

FerasZain

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
My husband applied for work permit with jonlb offer with LMIA on 14 March 2020 . He has sent his employer expedite request leter then IRCC after a week asked us additional document request in september and we have provided and uploaded them . no news after that .
May I ask you please what is the position in the job offer, in fact I need to understand if the expedite request related to medical positions or to special situation. Kindly help with format of this letter if you have it.

Sanita

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
May I ask you please what is the position in the job offer, in fact I need to understand if the expedite request related to medical positions or to special situation. Kindly help with format of this letter if you have it.
It's not medical position but the company produce some products which are related to health .

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
It's not medical position but the company produce some products which are related to health .
Hi sanita. is their any update on your application? I am applying for WP under the priority NOC due to covid19. How did you asked for expedite request?

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
For expedite request, ask you employer to get you a letter with essential nature of your job and send it to your visa processing office.
where I can request expedited request? I got the letter from my company that states that they need me in line with covid 19 work permit delivery program. I will be working under the priority NOC in healthcare but my application is being process in AbuDhabi which is on 50 weeks process as of the moment.

FerasZain

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Check this:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing

Send your request to this email address: IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Make sure you include
• your full name
• your date of birth
• if you have an application in process
• how you applied for your visa (online or by paper)
• your application number and unique client identifier (UCI)
• your passport number
• a detailed reason for travel
• the dates you plan to travel
• where you live now (current country of residence)
• your supporting documents to show you’re eligible to travel to Canada at this time (for example, the application for authorization and statutory declaration for extended family members)

Reactions: Mtimoteo

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Check this:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing

Send your request to this email address: IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Make sure you include
• your full name
• your date of birth
• if you have an application in process
• how you applied for your visa (online or by paper)
• your application number and unique client identifier (UCI)
• your passport number
• a detailed reason for travel
• the dates you plan to travel
• where you live now (current country of residence)
• your supporting documents to show you’re eligible to travel to Canada at this time (for example, the application for authorization and statutory declaration for extended family members)
thank you for this one, but I think this is after getting the approval.for work permit?