+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VAC - PR visa / COPR processing time?

KenVir

Jan 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
Y

Yeah. It only shows its with the Consulate. No other update. Tried calling VFS, and even the consulate... but no one has any info except "Keep Waiting". I need to travel soon for work and cannot have my PP stuck like this. Even sent out a web form, which did nothing. No response whatsoever.
Ok. please do let me know when you receive any update..

cccan

May 6, 2018
Guys,
Sent my passport on Monday, Nov 4th
Visa stamped on Tue, Nov 12th
So it still takes about a week

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Y

Yeah. It only shows its with the Consulate. No other update. Tried calling VFS, and even the consulate... but no one has any info except "Keep Waiting". I need to travel soon for work and cannot have my PP stuck like this. Even sent out a web form, which did nothing. No response whatsoever.
Have you gotten your passport? Mine is the same thing in Saudi, my passport is stuck in Canadian embassy and I need it back for travel

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Have you gotten your passport? Mine is the same thing in Saudi, my passport is stuck in Canadian embassy and I need it back for travel
It took 15 days even after emailing them. Below timeline.

Immiman

Sep 4, 2008
Guys I need advice. For faster process do I use VFS Dubai or send directly to AbuDhabi? I HAVE to fly by 22 Dec I received confirmation on 21 Oct but I needed to renew my passport that took time. Do I submit my passport for visa stamping or ask for extension?

Amine346@q

Nov 26, 2019
Ppr received 14 november
We submitted our passport to abudhabi embasssy via vfs abudhabi on 17 november and still waiting???
Is it normal? Please reply!!

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Any one have passport submitted to Abu-Dhabi embassy and not returned? Are they working now? During covid-19 period, how long can they take to return passport?

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Any one have passport submitted to Abu-Dhabi embassy and not returned? Are they working now? During covid-19 period, how long can they take to return passport?
The usually take 30 to 40 days to process COPR and visa. Due to COVID-19, the whole country is locked down so are they, you can expect further delays.

markramosabad

Oct 28, 2019
Hi! I submitted my passport 10th March and until now it hasn't been returned. I heard that they only opened their office 1st of june, and mY webform reply said it is still being processed. How about u? Any developments?

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Congrats! Someone from the visa office called e yesterday, they said PP will be sent to me soon. BTW when did u submit urs?
hi, I submitted my passport on 22/3/20. Have you received your passports back? I have only up to August 6th to travel, as it expires on that day. What is the validity of your PRV / COPR?