+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VAC - PR visa / COPR processing time?

ssd1995

Aug 22, 2018
I’ve submitted my passport to Abu Dhabi VAC via VFS Kuwait on 4th April.
Seems like processing time is unpredictable?

gr0271

Oct 18, 2018
Guys, I submitted my passport to VFS Dubai on 21st February, and until now havent received them. Im really stressed and confused what to do.
This week I will complete 2 months since passport submission. Please advice what to do.
I have already written to VFS helpline, no use. Already raise CSE via web form twice for each, both inside and outside Canada, and received very generic responses.
Looking at the average processing times, I dont get why its taking so long.
I even called IRCC helpline in Canada, they said the application is processed from their side, its all in the local VO's hands and shall approve it.

Any inputs will be highly appreciated!

Misty18

Jan 22, 2019
Guys, I submitted my passport to VFS Dubai on 21st February, and until now havent received them. Im really stressed and confused what to do.
This week I will complete 2 months since passport submission. Please advice what to do.
I have already written to VFS helpline, no use. Already raise CSE via web form twice for each, both inside and outside Canada, and received very generic responses.
I even called IRCC helpline in Canada, they said the application is processed from their side, its all in the local VO's hands and shall approve it.

Hi,

The wait can be quite frustrating, I know. So I submitted on the 3rd of March and my application was approved on the 10th of April. We needed our passports back urgently cos of an upcoming trip so I raised a CSE to Abu Dhabi, sent them direct emails and also sent an email to Ottawa. I don’t know which one did the trick, but they replied telling me when our passports were dispatched

gr0271

Oct 18, 2018
Hi,

The wait can be quite frustrating, I know. So I submitted on the 3rd of March and my application was approved on the 10th of April. We needed our passports back urgently cos of an upcoming trip so I raised a CSE to Abu Dhabi, sent them direct emails and also sent an email to Ottawa. I don’t know which one did the trick, but they replied telling me when our passports were dispatched
My application isnt even approved as of now, and another thing is my medicals expire in may.i just want to get my passport before may bcos once ramadan starts, there are going to be even more details!

Misty18

Jan 22, 2019
My application isnt even approved as of now, and another thing is my medicals expire in may.i just want to get my passport before may bcos once ramadan starts, there are going to be even more details!
Contact them again, send direct emails to Abu Dhabi

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Which Visa office handled your application?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
AD VO sent passport on 14 Apr 2019. Hope to get it at least 10 days before end of Ramadan

therare

Apr 24, 2019
Hi,

Hello,

Seeing now that someone submitted his application TWO MONTHS ago, I am worried as I need my passport as i am switching employers...
Can you please share the emails you used?

Shahzad Sharif

Mar 29, 2019

Hi dear how are you are you received your passport back?