+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VAC - PR visa / COPR processing time?

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by aknarang, Nov 6, 2017.

1. All the best and just let us know once you get your passports back.

2. turns out after I posted this, an hour later I got a call from VFS that the passports were ready. SO that was great:)
    Dec 4th submitted in person to VFS Abu dhabi
    Dec 18th - got a call from VFS to come pick up the passports (I opted to go pick them up - quicker if you really need your passports back asap)

Interestingly the date of issue is dec 13 so not sure the time it takes after that is for VFS processing?

3. Hey Newbie,

Did you send them an email requesting the status of ur passport stamping? I submitted it on 17th December 2017 at VFS Abu Dhabi.

Thanks.

4. Hi Sharkha,

Did you receive your Passport back? I did my submission on 21 Dec 2017 VFS Dubai, still waiting??

Regards,
    RP

5. Yes. I got it back on 26th December after the holidays. All the procedure seemed to be pretty quick. From AOR to COPR, it was total of 28 days. and I think that too was because of few holidays.

Regards.

6. Hii Abhishek,

Similar situation I am also into, I have submitted my passport on 20th Dec late afternoon still no updates, did you get it back, how many days it totally took??

7. i have applied for Prtd along with my passport on 12 jan 2018 ,it seems like 1 month VFS took to process
    please keep us update