+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu dhabi application applied

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hey everyone....Nigeria is not included to applied for an eta visa but if you applied and given 4 years..can that person board a flight in Nigeria or another country..please advise
that is not possible to board as your passport will be NGN which will cause immediate off load..

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I think Well maintained documentation can do everything you know my one frnd he have valid Schengen UK USA And Canada visa though Australia refused his application
exactly my point documentation is everything if your documents are strong there is no reason but again travel history matters as it proves your financial and immigration and your business errands rest i agree documentation is a key but you can't under estimate the history as well

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
exactly my point documentation is everything if your documents are strong there is no reason but again travel history matters as it proves your financial and immigration and your business errands rest i agree documentation is a key but you can't under estimate the history as well
Agree bro

AJobi

Apr 28, 2016
that is not possible to board as your passport will be NGN which will cause immediate off load..
And I want to know if I can board from another African country with eta visa and is eta visa should be in form of transit or on a international passport of the traveler? Please advise!!!!!

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
And I want to know if I can board from another African country with eta visa and is eta visa should be in form of transit or on a international passport of the traveler? Please advise!!!!!
Bro its not a movie where you can use multiple passports i heard many stories of international passports in back 2007 08 but now all passports are digital airline staff an find out and verify all details right away no matter which passport you are giving them as they have all info and they can't give a boarding to wrong person anyhow if you reach there so airline has to pay fine so i don't think you can be there even with international passport as it is easy to track for them they will only swap and all data will be there Good Luck

AJobi

Apr 28, 2016
Thank u so much
Bro its not a movie where you can use multiple passports i heard many stories of international passports in back 2007 08 but now all passports are digital airline staff an find out and verify all details right away no matter which passport you are giving them as they have all info and they can't give a boarding to wrong person anyhow if you reach there so airline has to pay fine so i don't think you can be there even with international passport as it is easy to track for them they will only swap and all data will be there Good Luck[/

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Thank u so much
Don't be fool or victim of SCAM be careful whoever is offering you second passport etc it is all nonsense passport can be verified on boarding counter by swaping it is 2018 not 08 when there was no digital passport concept in africa..

AJobi

Apr 28, 2016
Don't be fool or victim of SCAM be careful whoever is offering you second passport etc it is all nonsense passport can be verified on boarding counter by swaping it is 2018 not 08 when there was no digital passport concept in africa..
Please...I need you to enlighten me more about this so called eletronic visa..is it a visa someone need to go and get in Canadian embassy or get it on their website online..(www.canada.Travel) and (eTa checker status tools.) those two website show me that I have eletronic visa valid for 4 years. Tho I disagreed with them when I saw this from Agent that does it and I called many of my friend that had travelled experiences. They told me is a real visa just like Dubai visa....that is a visa on arrival I was so confused and I have to called a friend in Canada to help me check if eta visa exist.. he told me it exist..after I proceed to get the visa. Later I heard this visa cannot board in NGN that I need to go to another country to board. Getting there a (CASSIN) told me I can’t board with this visa in that form but if I need to board I need to go Ghana embassy so that they can put the eTa to my international passport then they can board me in Cotonou. DO YOU ADVICE ME SIR ( to do want this Cassin told me) CAssin mean..board staff check all visa with machine if origina or fake