About Visitor visa (TRV) to claim refugee status in Canada

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I will consult with an Immigration Attorney. Here I am interested to share my story in brief. There many denominations within islam in Bangladesh. My belief is not in accordance with Sunni, Sihat, or Ahmadiyya communities.

- I had beliefs likewise most of the sunni believes. Afterwards I found some doctrines of Ahmadiyya community are more credible. So I took pledge and married with a girl of Ahmadiyya community. There are groups of people who are dogmatic, less tolerant towards people like me. There are thousands of example of persecution towards people like me. So I feared to express even to my brothers and sisters about my conversion of belief.

- Now I don't believe theology of Ahmadiyya community but I have to pray with them, give charity to them because my wife is from that community and If I renounce, there will be isolation, defamation to my parents in-law, to My wife.

- I believe there are only one Religious book that Muslims have to belief and follow. Hadith books are misspresentation of Islam and Prophets. Muslims are divided only by following those books. In Bangladesh as we are less tolerant, I fear if someone knows me I will be persecuted.

So, will it find a ground for a claim? Thank you.
If you married someone from this other community and you pray with them, it is unlikely that your family is not aware of it.

Potential isolation and defamation are not grounds. You have not shown that you will actually face any sort of persecution. You seem to the grasping at straws to try to find some basis of a claim.

Reactions: canuck78