+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About student caq

Nov 27, 2017
Hi I already applied my CAQ actually I am a student I received documents on Nov 2 then when did my CAQ will be accept how much time to take for processing I am little bit concerning about caq

dycfongo

Dec 3, 2017
I think it might take more than one month (>20 workdays) now. I called MIDI they just said that due to high volume they cannot update receipt of documents in real time. And I also contacted my school's international students' office. They said that now it might take more than 20 workdays... pls keep us updated.... in this thread

Nov 27, 2017
Tq dycfongo i already crossed 22 working day of mine and today is 23rd working day I am full nervous about my CAQ conformation status I already called to immigration there is no crct response there r telling incommunicado I can't able to understand

dycfongo

Dec 3, 2017
Hi, Nalabothu,
It is so strange, because last time when I submitted for my first CAQ, the courier's tracking said received on 9 Dec 2014, and my online status also acknowledged received on 9 Dec 2014, and the decision was made on 15 Dec 2014, this time I am applying for a renewal, but I don't know why they still didn't ack the receipt of my documents...I am very afraid that I will have to wait a long time... it seemed that their efficiency had gone down during theses days, let us keep updated if there's any news...

Nov 27, 2017
I ready make a call to immigration on yesterday but hey r telling ur application is the process of verification so in this week u get the mail about caq but today is the 24th working day of mine I am severe nervous about my CAQ

dycfongo

Dec 3, 2017
Hi, Nalabothu
Yeah, they are so slow, and I did ask the international student office today, they said that according to their observations, it took more than 20 workdays to process. And I searched in this forum, many people got their updated status after 1.5 month, and then got their decision letter one week later, so maybe your letter is going to arrive soon. Good luck!

Nov 27, 2017
Dycfongo thank u but today is 24 th working day but I fully distraught about my CAQ yesterday I called to immigration office they told ur file is in the process of verification u will get the mail in these week or if u not get any mail In these week u call back again they also don't know clearly but we hope In these week

Nov 27, 2017
Hi Dycfongo i need ur help my caq is refuge because of fake admit I don't know my agent is cheated me and my friends he got me a fake admit letter from Concordia he is simply edited and send me acutally I don't know but I believe it is genuine but after caq status updating I had know that is false declaration but caq gave me a time for explanation up to Feb 5th if I don't send any letter to them they simply banned e up to 5 years I am distraught about my carrier what should I have to do could pls enquiry about these in ur international immigration office in ur university amfd give me valuable suggestions to me and my friends becoz 3 of students lifes are there so pls give me helpful suggestion.

dycfongo

Dec 3, 2017
Hi Dycfongo i need ur help my caq is refuge because of fake admit I don't know my agent is cheated me and my friends he got me a fake admit letter from Concordia he is simply edited and send me acutally I don't know but I believe it is genuine but after caq status updating I had know that is false declaration but caq gave me a time for explanation up to Feb 5th if I don't send any letter to them they simply banned e up to 5 years I am distraught about my carrier what should I have to do could pls enquiry about these in ur international immigration office in ur university amfd give me valuable suggestions to me and my friends becoz 3 of students lifes are there so pls give me helpful suggestion.
Dear Nalabothu, I think actually upon reception of your document, MIDI will do a manual check by contacting the university to verify if they really admitted you as a new student. So I recommended you to first contact concordia university admission office to ask if your admission is fake or not. (https://www.concordia.ca/admissions.html they have a tel num at the bottom) If unfortunately the admission letter is fake, you should sue your agent, and write an explanation letter to MIDI to explain that it wasn't your intention to cheat them, but your agent was very bad.. And if necessary employ an immigration lawyer to deal with MIDI. But if the admission letter is genuine (if Concordia said so) Let Concordia sent MIDI the proof that you're really admitted to U of Concordia, and you should also write to MIDI that you're really admitted to the Concordia university.
Hope everything goes well for you. good luck.

Nov 27, 2017
Thanku dycfongo i already send mail to university of Concordia iso they said send me your refuge letter and Fake admit offer letter they was replies these offer letter was not given by Concordia and I was send my consultancy name and address and agent name also they told we never issued the offer letter for these agent so it's not university fault dycfongo could you please suggest helpful suggestion to me I don't know how to explain MIDI could you please give me draft explanation to me these is my mail address Nalabothuramesh@gmail.com pls send it to these mail that blady agent is not responding any more and one more doubt is there any problem in main immigration I am applying freshly to another university and another province is there any problem for me could u pls gather these information also if u knew means is these information or if you don't know means could u pls gather these information rply me as soon as possible thanks a ton dycfongo