+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About strong sop after refusal

Tanvii

Jul 11, 2018
Hiii..can anybody help me to write strong sop ??? Actually I got refusal for September intake and I want to reapply so I want to know that is it good to write about refusal in new sop?? If yes, then I have to write in it?? Please suggest me .

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Hiii..can anybody help me to write strong sop ??? Actually I got refusal for September intake and I want to reapply so I want to know that is it good to write about refusal in new sop?? If yes, then I have to write in it?? Please suggest me .
Reason fr ur refusal? And also can u share ur profile

Tanvii

Jul 11, 2018
Reason fr ur refusal? And also can u share ur profile
I don't know the exact reason of refusal but I apply for September intake in evergree college in medical office administrator program.my overall band score is 6 not less than 5.5.i want to reapply my application soo I need strong sop .I am so confused that about refusal what I have to written on sop soo please suggest me that is it right to talk about refusal in new sop??

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You got refused for admission or visa? For visa the must be a reason given in the refusal letter, you have to address those reasons in your next application.

Mani32

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
I don't know the exact reason of refusal but I apply for September intake in evergree college in medical office administrator program.my overall band score is 6 not less than 5.5.i want to reapply my application soo I need strong sop .I am so confused that about refusal what I have to written on sop soo please suggest me that is it right to talk about refusal in new sop??
Nah

Mani32

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Format for SOP
 Introduction
Name, qualification, job experience (if any), ielts.
 Why Canada
You may write that it is your dream country or you always wanted to study abroad, etc.
 College Details
Why have you selected this particular college.
 Course Details
• Why you selected this course
• Your interest in this course
• Course subjects

 Future Prospects after completion of the course
• Career options
 Request for Visa

Reactions: nadir hassan

Vijay77991

Feb 7, 2019
I got overall 6 band not less that 5.5
I got admission in matrix collage in quebec with my ielts score
But my visa got rejected like this-
I am not satisfied that your level of English is strong enough at this time to able to successfully pursue your proposed academic program in Canada.

Can i reapply for visa by saying that in sop -i had reached the criteria of collage admission
Is there any chances to get the visa

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I got overall 6 band not less that 5.5
I got admission in matrix collage in quebec with my ielts score
But my visa got rejected like this-
I am not satisfied that your level of English is strong enough at this time to able to successfully pursue your proposed academic program in Canada.

Can i reapply for visa by saying that in sop -i had reached the criteria of collage admission
Is there any chances to get the visa
If feasible, retake your IELTS. In how many band module did you score 5.5? If just one, you can address the concerns in your SOP convincingly with specified references as proof and reapply BUT if it exceeds a single band module of 5.5 then its highly advisable to retake the test

Vijay77991

Feb 7, 2019
If feasible, retake your IELTS. In how many band module did you score 5.5? If just one, you can address the concerns in your SOP convincingly with specified references as proof and reapply BUT if it exceeds a single band module of 5.5 then its highly advisable to retake the test
I got 5.5 only in writing

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Its fair enough to apply under the general category. Maybe you should try working well on your SOP constructively and make sure your grammars are not erroneous. You can as well request for your gcms notes

Vijay77991

Feb 7, 2019
Sub: Application for My Study Permit
Respected Sir/Madam
In spite of my best eforts to convince your good office my visa was ret
d due to the
following reason
Grounds for refusal:
I am not satisfied that your level of English is strong enough at this time to able to
ssfully pursue your proposed academic program in Canada
My 10 GPA is 8.2 from Board of Secondary Education, 12 nis 86% from Board of
Intermediate and Bachelor of Commerce from Osmania University Hyderabad, in India and
I have scored 65%.
Regards to my level of ENGLISH I have scored overall band score of 6.0 (Listening: 6,
Speaking: 6, Reading: 6, Writing: 5.5).which very well met the language requirement set by
the Matrix College of Management Technology and Healthcare
After pursuing Global Supply Chain Management at Matrix College, I wish to come back to
India and apply the practicality into the real time environment. As India is heading towards
the top position I in Global Scenario with Make in India and Skill India and I am certain that I
can catch up with many Indian and MNCs located in my mother land
I am a bonafide student intending to purse my post graduate studies and develop skills and
tedge from a technologically rich country of Canada and implement the same
technology in my motherland and I am attaching all the relevant docume
regarding
mitted while I applied study permit
of my knowledge and belief. I would be very grateful and obliges if your kind self would assess
Education fee payments, financial support availed for your perusal.
I have uploaded all genuine documents which I had su
offline/Paper at VAC Hyderabad which are complete, true, accurate and factual to the best
my applic
Thanking You
on in the light of the above mentioned cla
and
ns
I had send this sop

hlakshay

Feb 20, 2019
Sub: Application for My Study Permit
Respected Sir/Madam
In spite of my best eforts to convince your good office my visa was ret
d due to the
following reason
Grounds for refusal:
I am not satisfied that your level of English is strong enough at this time to able to
ssfully pursue your proposed academic program in Canada
My 10 GPA is 8.2 from Board of Secondary Education, 12 nis 86% from Board of
Intermediate and Bachelor of Commerce from Osmania University Hyderabad, in India and
I have scored 65%.
Regards to my level of ENGLISH I have scored overall band score of 6.0 (Listening: 6,
Speaking: 6, Reading: 6, Writing: 5.5).which very well met the language requirement set by
the Matrix College of Management Technology and Healthcare
After pursuing Global Supply Chain Management at Matrix College, I wish to come back to
India and apply the practicality into the real time environment. As India is heading towards
the top position I in Global Scenario with Make in India and Skill India and I am certain that I
can catch up with many Indian and MNCs located in my mother land
I am a bonafide student intending to purse my post graduate studies and develop skills and
tedge from a technologically rich country of Canada and implement the same
technology in my motherland and I am attaching all the relevant docume
regarding
mitted while I applied study permit
of my knowledge and belief. I would be very grateful and obliges if your kind self would assess
Education fee payments, financial support availed for your perusal.
I have uploaded all genuine documents which I had su
offline/Paper at VAC Hyderabad which are complete, true, accurate and factual to the best
my applic
Thanking You
on in the light of the above mentioned cla
and
ns
I had send this sop
Dude, really? The VO was right, your English is all over the place. Don't get me wrong but you need to work on your language alot and you should also consider re attempting IELTS. But before that, you should get enrolled in a Generic English language enhancing course first. And did you took someone's advice or guidance before sending this SOP for the second time? I'm sure that even an infant would have warned you regarding this SOP of yours. All the best for your future. And start working on your language as soon as possible if you really want to study abroad. Peace out.

Reactions: sumeetpingale