+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About strong sop after refusal

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
I got overall 6 band not less that 5.5
I got admission in matrix collage in quebec with my ielts score
But my visa got rejected like this-
I am not satisfied that your level of English is strong enough at this time to able to successfully pursue your proposed academic program in Canada.

Can i reapply for visa by saying that in sop -i had reached the criteria of collage admission
Is there any chances to get the visa
You score need to be 6 each and over all 6 in each band.
Even if your course say band requirement is 5.5 and overall 6 . They are 100% chances that visa will get rejected .
I was told this at one college here in Ontario .

Vijay77991

Feb 7, 2019
Even if your course say band requirement is 5.5 and overall 6 . They are 100% chances that visa will get rejected .
Sir what does that mean ? 'Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.Help - Final decision'

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Sir what does that mean ? 'Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.Help - Final decision'
Hi Vijay
It means your visa is approved and you need to send your passport for visa stamping .

Vijay77991

Feb 7, 2019
Sir my fnd got overall6.5
listening6.5
reading 7
Writing 5.5
Speaking6
He applied for student visa, matrix collage montreal ,quebec .may 2019 intake. What are the chances to get visa approved?

Wajiha11

May 25, 2019
Dude, really? The VO was right, your English is all over the place. Don't get me wrong but you need to work on your language alot and you should also consider re attempting IELTS. But before that, you should get enrolled in a Generic English language enhancing course first. And did you took someone's advice or guidance before sending this SOP for the second time? I'm sure that even an infant would have warned you regarding this SOP of yours. All the best for your future. And start working on your language as soon as possible if you really want to study abroad. Peace out.
Sir, should I attach previous SOP with response on the refusal points on new paper? Or should I just respond to concerns of visa officer with new application?

samiha12

Aug 14, 2019
Urgent help post:

I received a refusal letter against student visa application and now I would like to reapply. You are cordially requested to provide me some information against the questions below:

01. whether I need to submit both letter of explanation and SOP while reapplying or the SOP will content the explanation against refusal along with other issues of SOP format?

02. Does study permit need to reflect the explanation of refusal?

03. If possible, provide me a format of SOP submitted after refusal.

Your kind cooperation is highly required regarding this matter.

Last edited:

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Urgent help post:

I received a refusal letter against student visa application and now I would like to reapply. You are cordially requested to provide me some information against the questions below:

01. whether I need to submit both letter of explanation and SOP while reapplying or the SOP will content the explanation against refusal along with other issues of SOP format?

02. Does study permit need to reflect the explanation of refusal?

03. If possible, provide me a format of SOP submitted after refusal.

Your kind cooperation is highly required regarding this matter.
Did you got your visa?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I don't know the exact reason of refusal but I apply for September intake in evergree college in medical office administrator program.my overall band score is 6 not less than 5.5.i want to reapply my application soo I need strong sop .I am so confused that about refusal what I have to written on sop soo please suggest me that is it right to talk about refusal in new sop??
how can you not know reason for refusal ? did you apply through an agent? be careful those guys are only after your money

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
not really IRCC does not have band requirements

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
How to write strong sop after refusal
there are no starting lessons on how to write you need to explain
1) why are you taking this course
2) why in canada
3) how will this course help you enhance your skills and can those skills be utilized in your home country
these are main questions you should address alongwith addressing the refusal reasons you got

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
there are no starting lessons on how to write you need to explain
1) why are you taking this course
2) why in canada
3) how will this course help you enhance your skills and can those skills be utilized in your home country
these are main questions you should address alongwith addressing the refusal reasons you got
Do I need to mention about my refusal? If yes where to mention exactly in SOP