+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Refusal Reason

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
Yes to this. We don't even know the reasons for your refusal.
This is the reason mentioned in the refusal

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial
resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
This is the reason mentioned in the refusal

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial
resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
Your proposed studies....... I see you applied straight from high school, did you miss attaching any documents like your transcripts, IELTS? And, on SOP explain your future plans, how it will help you in terms of your career back at home.

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
The Eligibility requirement for pilot training is 12th
Your proposed studies....... I see you applied straight from high school, did you miss attaching any documents like your transcripts, IELTS? And, on SOP explain your future plans, how it will help you in terms of your career back at home.
I attached all the Transcripts. But did not attach as the college sent a document stating that IELTS is not required for this course. I attached that form. I didn't explain about my future plans. I recently took IELTS and got L-7.5 R-7 W-5.5 S-7
Should I take the IELTS exam again and attach it this time or can I attach the score card I got now?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
The Eligibility requirement for pilot training is 12th

I attached all the Transcripts. But did not attach as the college sent a document stating that IELTS is not required for this course. I attached that form. I didn't explain about my future plans. I recently took IELTS and got L-7.5 R-7 W-5.5 S-7
Should I take the IELTS exam again and attach it this time or can I attach the score card I got now?
Aaah! That's why, even if the college doesn't need it, it doesn't mean IRCC won't need it. If IELTS is still valid, you can re-use it unless you want to retake and improve the Writing. But, you are still good, I guess. Also, explain your future plans. That's what led to the refusal of "The purpose of visit" VO didn't know why exactly you are coming to Canada.

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
Aaah! That's why, even if the college doesn't need it, it doesn't mean IRCC won't need it. If IELTS is still valid, you can re-use it unless you want to retake and improve the Writing. But, you are still good, I guess. Also, explain your future plans. That's what led to the refusal of "The purpose of visit" VO didn't know why exactly you are coming to Canada.
My IELTS is still valid. I am planning to retake the IELTS again to improve the writing as I have about 30 days time till I get my GCMS notes. Does the 5 years gap after my 12th has something to do with the refusal

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
My IELTS is still valid. I am planning to retake the IELTS again to improve the writing as I have about 30 days time till I get my GCMS notes. Does the 5 years gap after my 12th has something to do with the refusal
Do what you gotta do.

Oh dang! I didn't notice the 5 years gap. That could be as well. On your SOP, just explain the 5 years gap. If you were in the family business, and all of a sudden you decided you want to do the flight course, it doesn't make sense to VO.

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
Do what you gotta do.

Oh dang! I didn't notice the 5 years gap. That could be as well. On your SOP, just explain the 5 years gap. If you were in the family business, and all of a sudden you decided you want to do the flight course, it doesn't make sense to VO.
Actually I thought of joining the pilot training after 12th but due to some issues I had to take care of my family business. As now all the issues have been cleared I thought to resume my career now.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Actually I thought of joining the pilot training after 12th but due to some issues I had to take care of my family business. As now all the issues have been cleared I thought to resume my career now.
Explain that to VO. Show the VO you wanted that flight career and why.

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
More so, why flight school in Canada? Have you got previous experience in aviation?
I choose Canada because it is less cost compared to India. It takes 2 years to complete PPL CPL IFR rating and multi engine rating. But in india it takes more than 2 years just to complete CPL. And Canadian FAA license is recognised world wide. As I already wasted 5 years I want to complete my Pilot training as soon as possible.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I choose Canada because it is less cost compared to India. It takes 2 years to complete PPL CPL IFR rating and multi engine rating. But in india it takes more than 2 years just to complete CPL. And Canadian FAA license is recognised world wide. As I already wasted 5 years I want to complete my Pilot training as soon as possible.
That research will also help. Include that in the SOP.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
So, Canada doesn’t provide FAA licenses. That’s the US. Canada is a TCCA license and it’s little things like that they pick up on.

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
So, Canada doesn’t provide FAA licenses. That’s the US. Canada is a TCCA license and it’s little things like that they pick up on.
But the college offers to convert license from TCCA to FAA. And TCCA rules and syllabus is very similar to FAA. So it is easy for me to get a FAA license after completing my pilot training in Canada.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You’re also going to have to address why you are choosing a career in an industry that has basically been decimated in the past year. 1,000’s of unemployed pilots currently available with tons of experience to fill upcoming positions. How are you going to address that?