+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Refusal Reason

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
You’re also going to have to address why you are choosing a career in an industry that has basically been decimated in the past year. 1,000’s of unemployed pilots currently available with tons of experience to fill upcoming positions. How are you going to address that?
Recently on 29th October 2019 indigo has ordered 300 A320neo family aircrafts. This increases the chances of getting job. And as you mentioned there are 1000s of Pilot of unemployed pilots in india which is correct. But most of them stopped at CPL. After CPL there are a lot of things do. The eligibility requirement for indigo is 2000 flying hours and a typing rating on Airbus A320 family. Most of them would not do their type rating after getting the required flying hours because it cost between 18 lakhs to 25 lakhs. I am planning to join what ever job I get after CPL and after getting the required flying hours for ATPL I would do the type rating and will apply to the airlines. This will make my profile stronger n my chances for getting a job would be easy.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Recently on 29th October 2019 indigo has ordered 300 A320neo family aircrafts. This increases the chances of getting job. And as you mentioned there are 1000s of Pilot of unemployed pilots in india which is correct. But most of them stopped at CPL. After CPL there are a lot of things do. The eligibility requirement for indigo is 2000 flying hours and a typing rating on Airbus A320 family. Most of them would not do their type rating after getting the required flying hours because it cost between 18 lakhs to 25 lakhs. I am planning to join what ever job I get after CPL and after getting the required flying hours for ATPL I would do the type rating and will apply to the airlines. This will make my profile stronger n my chances for getting a job would be easy.
You also need need to address the fact that you can’t personally afford the program. $52,000 in tuition which doesn’t include living expenses and you had to take out a huge loan.

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
You also need need to address the fact that you can’t personally afford the program. $52,000 in tuition which doesn’t include living expenses and you had to take out a huge loan.
my consultancy told that. than showing the entire amount in bank account taking a loan would make my home ties strong so took the education loan on my name.