Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
Hi friends,
I picked 6 points which are similar to my duties from NOC duties website out of 10 points. I did not change the sentences given in the website about the duties and responsibilities in my employment reference letter. I got signed the letter by my supervisor. Will it be problematic for the processing of immigration in Canada. Because, in forum I found some cases were rejected due to the exact copy of duties from NOC website in reference letter. Thanks in advance.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
This Plane would be shot down. Pray more not to have that done.

tamkah

Jun 11, 2010
qatar_fsw4131 said:
Hi friends,
I picked 6 points which are similar to my duties from NOC duties website out of 10 points. I did not change the sentences given in the website about the duties and responsibilities in my employment reference letter. I got signed the letter by my supervisor. Will it be problematic for the processing of immigration in Canada. Because, in forum I found some cases were rejected due to the exact copy of duties from NOC website in reference letter. Thanks in advance.
I have done the same. I picked 4 exact points out of 8 and some other duities. My case was approved and I got the visa.

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
tamkah said:
I have done the same. I picked 4 exact points out of 8 and some other duities. My case was approved and I got the visa.
Thanks very much for your reply.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qatar_fsw4131 , there are chances of rejection. First you have mentiones sixty percent duties matching the NOC and secon they are same as listed under NOC so it is not a goos situation

It depends on VO discretion now, some VO may be convinced after doing verifications call and some VO may reject. I think it is spin of a coin.

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
ankit_20 said:
qatar_fsw4131 , there are chances of rejection. First you have mentiones sixty percent duties matching the NOC and secon they are same as listed under NOC so it is not a goos situation

It depends on VO discretion now, some VO may be convinced after doing verifications call and some VO may reject. I think it is spin of a coin.
Hi ankit_20,
Actually what is the problem of giving the duties same as NOC website. Those points are similar to my own duties only that much I gave.
Now what is the intension of visa officer usually. Don't they like their written duties in NOC website?
Thanks.