+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About processing of Study permit canada

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
M

My profile is i recently passed 12th in medical stream with 94% and band score is 6.5 with no less than 6 in module. I am going ryerson university canada and my degree is bachelor of applied science in occupational health and safety. My 10th percentage is 90% in icse board.
Hopefully you will get your visa on 28 day after your biomatrix as when i have applied under university category i got my decision on 28th day

Karan1234

Jul 28, 2019
Hopefully you will get your visa on 28 day after your biomatrix as when i have applied under university category i got my decision on 28th day
I want to ask u that is income tax returns is necessary to submit along with our file for study permit but i haven't submitted it along with my file. Really getting so tensed.

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I want to ask u that is income tax returns is necessary to submit along with our file for study permit but i haven't submitted it along with my file. Really getting so tensed.
Those are not compulsory if we have filled one year fess and gic and our file is sds but for a safe side many of students attache thosa i have also attached tac returns

Karan1234

Jul 28, 2019
Those are not compulsory if we have filled one year fess and gic and our file is sds but for a safe side many of students attache thosa i have also attached tac returns
I applied from idp and my counsellor told me that we can pay our full fees of university after reaching there so i have paid only 15000CAD which is a portion of my full tuition fees. Is it like that?

Karan1234

Jul 28, 2019
I applied from idp and my counsellor told me that we can pay our full fees of university after reaching there so i have paid only 15000CAD which is a portion of my full tuition fees. Is it like that?
Our tuition fees is set there at university depending on what type of courses we choose in our study.

anishajain16

Jul 25, 2019
I have applied for study permit canada on 2nd of july and my biometrics have been done on 5th july but no response yet by the embassy but my friend applied on 15th of july got his visa today. What is the reason behind? I have applied to ryerson university canada and got 94% in 12th in medical stream and scored 6.5 bands in each module 6. Please provide me assistance
Have you and your friend applied under SDS or Non-SDS category?