Nov 19, 2020
Hi my timeline is:
Submitted: 1st Oct 2020
Assessment : 20th Oct
Additional Doc Request: 27th Oct
ADR submitted: 28th Oct
DIP: 2nd Nov

waiting....
Doc requested: proof of residence --- replied with part-time job pay-stubs of last 2 yrs
Update:
Approved: 20th Nov

Anyone submitting without PCC and will be sending PCC later? Is there any benefit of doing so or is it better to wait for PCC and send it together?
After receiving Nomination or AOR are we eligible for OHIP ?

Good luck everyone!!
TIA

niuyue

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys, my timeline is as follows:
Application submitted: Oct 9
Assessment stage: Oct 26 (there was a red triangle exclamation mark and I thought some documents were required, but then I clicked in, it said "no action required"... lol wired but I guess it just wanted you to know that the application was moved to assessment stage)
DIP: Nov 6

Since then nothing happened :(
Update:
Approved: Nov 23

akash001

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks. The last I checked, I remember the OINP through Master Graduate Stream cannot be transferred to Express Entry (by adding 600 points). Then, I'm not really familiar with what other ways there are to apply for PR through Federal.
Master graduate stream only eligible for paper based application. open master graduate stream webpage from onip. In overview section, you will find link for PR. you will get all info over there.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-masters-graduate-stream

Reactions: hamid123456

akash001

Nov 16, 2020
Update:
Approved: 20th Nov

Anyone submitting without PCC and will be sending PCC later? Is there any benefit of doing so or is it better to wait for PCC and send it together?
After receiving Nomination or AOR are we eligible for OHIP ?

Good luck everyone!!
TIA

I personally advise you to send PCC with your application to make your application process fast. they are going ask for it anyways. Right now waiting time for PR is already 18 months. i am from india. PCC process is 8 week long. so i started it today. I'll submit my PR file probably by end of January.

additionally, i am not sure but I don't think pnp makes you eligible for OHIP.

mpiz

Nov 23, 2020
Master graduate stream only eligible for paper based application. open master graduate stream webpage from onip. In overview section, you will find link for PR. you will get all info over there.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-masters-graduate-stream
so there is no chance of applying online? Cause I saw 2 probable ways of applying for pr on canada.ca:
How you will apply depends on which Provincial Nominee Program stream you’re applying to. You might need to apply using the paper-based process, or by the online process through Express Entry.

As part of the process, you will have to pass a medical exam and get a police check (certificate). Everyone must have these checks, no matter where they plan to live in Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

akash001

Nov 16, 2020
so there is no chance of applying online? Cause I saw 2 probable ways of applying for pr on canada.ca:
How you will apply depends on which Provincial Nominee Program stream you’re applying to. You might need to apply using the paper-based process, or by the online process through Express Entry.

As part of the process, you will have to pass a medical exam and get a police check (certificate). Everyone must have these checks, no matter where they plan to live in Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html
yes there are two ways to apply for PR in Canada but it also depends on type of nomination and all. In our case, Master's Graduate Stream is only eligible for paper based application. it will be mentioned in your nomination letter as well.

Reactions: mpiz

colonel4

Oct 1, 2020
I got my nomination. Good luck everyone in the paper-based application process.
Hope it doesn't take 19 months.

Here is my timeline:
Submission: Oct 6
Assessment: Oct 20
DIP: 5 Nov
Approved: Nov 24

Last edited:
Reactions: mpiz and Utdperspol

mkc123

Nov 24, 2020
Once we submit additional documents and status changed from assessment to DIP , is there any chance of rejection?