+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - Masters Graduate Stream 2020

Rocky3567

Jan 22, 2024
Congratulations! I have also applied for OINP Masters stream, I have one question instead of signing the attestation form with ink I just edited my full name in the PDF (where it says signature). Will it an issue ?
I am just worried I did the same thing will it be an issue

Rocky3567

Jan 22, 2024
Congratulations! I have also applied for OINP Masters stream, I have one question instead of signing the attestation form with ink I just edited my full name in the PDF (where it says signature). Will it an issue ?
Hello Tan212121 this was not an issue for you right even I did not sign the attestation form I just edited my full name. Can you please advise. Thank You!

DeepJ027

Dec 26, 2023
Hi, I cannot upload documents on the OINP portal. Is the website down? if yes how can I contact them for help or an extension? I have 6 more days I am concerned now

Mecheh

Nov 2, 2020
Hi,
I have graduated my master's degree from Carleton University in Ottawa. I am going to finilize my application on OINP master stream. They asked me to add my ECA number if I have ECA. Should I get ECA(Educational Certificate Assessment) for my bachlor's degree which was outaide of Canada?
I think it is just for someone who has the highest level of education outside of Canada, not for me. Please give me advice.