+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Why so???? Does your hourly wage match with minimum wages requirements of your NOC code??? Or your hourly wage same on your paystubs or on job offer letter???

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Actually, I have seen a case he/she applied during March intake had been requested documents during DIP. Personally, I think it will be based on each application to determine who will be asked for ADR during DIP. So the answer may be varied.
My question is why so they go to DIP stage if they need additional docs they should have ask in assement stage ?

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
IELTS required after nominations for paper based PR ?
NO, Provincial Nomination has already nominated the applicant. But under EE it is required. I quote from IRCC website:

To meet the eligibility criteria for one of the following skilled worker programs under Express Entry:

when creating your Express Entry profile, you must fill in all the information related to the language test you took for your first and, if applicable, second official languages.

You must be prepared to submit a copy of your test results when you apply for permanent residence. If we request a copy of your test results and you do not submit them, your application will be considered incomplete and we will send it back to you.

Reactions: Mara71

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
on the OINP portal they clearly mentioned

3. Low wage level
The pay of the job offered must meet or be higher than the low wage level, for that occupation, in the specific region of Ontario where you will be working. To find the low wage, go to the Job Bankwebsite and enter the NOC code of your job offer into the occupation search. On the next webpage, enter the location where you will be working into the f

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Yes they will
I am doing out of GTA and one of my friends, she applied last year she got her nomination on low wage level
If we will check on job bank there you can check your wage level according to your NOC in the area where you are doing work
For example if a person is doing work out of GTA
Then minimum wage level was $14 for NOC 6311 before oct 1, 2020 which is $14.25 now so that is totally acceptable as i know

Reactions: Mara71