+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
As i told you already you have to apply work pemit witb job offer with same employer along with tge nomiantiin letter

reverone

Mar 3, 2017
Yesterday I received an ADR and they also copy to my employer. They request some additional information in order to validate my NOC because in the employment offer there is not information about my job duties (even I include a letter from my employer that describe my job duties, is a kind of weird for me). How to provide that information? My HR needs to just reply that email? Thanks!

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Yesterday I received an ADR and they also copy to my employer. They request some additional information in order to validate my NOC because in the employment offer there is not information about my job duties (even I include a letter from my employer that describe my job duties, is a kind of weird for me). How to provide that information? My HR needs to just reply that email? Thanks!
HR should respond by identifying the NOC #

Reactions: reverone

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
So I understand that they sent an email to request for additional documents ? Or you need to login into portal to see your status ?

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
As I understand you need to submit another application for work permit but with this nomination letter it becomes kind of close work permit. So it does not require any link since it's already there.
There are 2 types of work permit: Open and Close. Open is u can work for any employer at anytime, and Close mean u need to stick to a specific employer.
Do we have any 3rd type of work permits ? I hope not.

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
I think with the nomination letter employer need to apply paying required amount as this is close work permit ( employer specific)