+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About my child when i was submit our WP ( SUV Path )

farjadp

Aug 2, 2022
Hi guys

I hope you are well and had a good time.

I applied for a Canada PR and Work permit via the Startup visa program about a month ago. I am married and I have a 2.5 year old daughter.

I know that my work permit visa would be close so I applied for an open work permit for my wife. We went to biometrics 2 weeks ago and gave the records.

One thing that I am worried about is that I did not request any type of visa for my son and he did not get biometrics.

Now I asked some of experts and some of them told me I should apply for a visitor visa for my son and the others say that my daughter is my dependent and does not need any personal visa.

I completed forms in Work permit application that says I have a daughter and I want to bring my family to Canada and uploaded his passport and other documents, but now I am full of doubts and can not get the right way from your website.

looking forward to hearing from you
Kind regards

katie.vanto

Mar 23, 2021
Hi guys

I hope you are well and had a good time.

I applied for a Canada PR and Work permit via the Startup visa program about a month ago. I am married and I have a 2.5 year old daughter.

I know that my work permit visa would be close so I applied for an open work permit for my wife. We went to biometrics 2 weeks ago and gave the records.

One thing that I am worried about is that I did not request any type of visa for my son and he did not get biometrics.

Now I asked some of experts and some of them told me I should apply for a visitor visa for my son and the others say that my daughter is my dependent and does not need any personal visa.

I completed forms in Work permit application that says I have a daughter and I want to bring my family to Canada and uploaded his passport and other documents, but now I am full of doubts and can not get the right way from your website.

looking forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Definitely you have to apply visitor visa or study visa for your kid. Asking the one who said no need, how can she (or he) board and enter Canada without a visa? Visa office does not issue visa approval without application. Nothing do automatically for this case.
For my case, I applied open work permit and study permit for my kids. It can be visitor visa or study visa, but definitely you have to apply for that.

tokogawa

Sep 3, 2022
If you receive a valid job offer from a Canadian employer and are applying for a work permit, you may be eligible to have your spouse and dependent children accompany you to Canada. If your children are school-aged, they'll be able to attend Canadian educational institutions without needing separate study permits.