+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About inadmissible spouse sponsorship

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019
How about h&c reason,I saw if we do not meet the sponsorship requirement anymore, because of the inadmissible. The h&c ground will accept pr application.
This is form the cic web.
Foreign nationals who are inadmissible may submit an H&C request to overcome their inadmissibility, except in certain circumstances. The Minister or his delegated authority may grant an exemption from the inadmissibility if they are of the opinion that it is justified by H&C considerations.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Foreign nationals who are inadmissible may submit an H&C request to overcome their inadmissibility, except in certain circumstances. The Minister or his delegated authority may grant an exemption from the inadmissibility if they are of the opinion that it is justified by H&C considerations.
You can certainly try. We don't really see much success with that on this forum.

I would personally start by trying to overturn the inadmissibility with the help of a lawyer.

If you instead decide to apply for PR leveraging H&C, I would once again strongly recommend you work with a good lawyer.

This really isn't a "do it yourself" situation.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
There is another section of the forum where you can try asking about H&C. I’m not sure if it can overturn misrepresentation, but others can assist.

If you don’t mind me asking your English seems fine, did you not have a chance to oversee the application your wife was signing? I believe you have learned a tough lesson to read over everything you are proclaiming to the govt to be true.
If on the other hand you or your wife was aware of the fraudulent documents then the ban is justified.

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019
There is another section of the forum where you can try asking about H&C. I’m not sure if it can overturn misrepresentation, but others can assist.

If you don’t mind me asking your English seems fine, did you not have a chance to oversee the application your wife was signing? I believe you have learned a tough lesson to read over everything you are proclaiming to the govt to be true.
If on the other hand you or your wife was aware of the fraudulent documents then the ban is justified.
I was not in the country when my wife did the application.she was in China and I am in Canada.and she want to give me a supris. Yes it is a big one.

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019

thank you for your help sir。I will do what I have to do.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
There is little chance of H&C being granted. Submitting a false bank statement is a serious misrepresentation. You will likely end up wasting many thousands of dollars and years of time.

You should look into moving to be with your wife and child while the ban is in place.

Reactions: canuck78 and YVR123

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
hi.
I am a Canadian citizen and I married my wife recently but I just found out my wife was been found inadmissible because of a Visitor visa application.and the record is 5 years.can I still sponsor her to Canada?or is there any exemption for this situation?
Thank you for everyone’s help.
Hi it was her first visitor permit refusal? Does it says on the letter the 5 year ban?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
On the letter said remain 5 years of inadmissible.yes it was her first visitor visa application.
Ok so you have to wait 5 years before she can apply again thanks for the response