+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About husband accompanying

Kiran@sibia

May 13, 2019
Hi there
I have created a profile in EE and got my crs 470 if my husband will not accompany me . otherwise if I click on that he will go with me it's on 444 .I want to know that if I go ahead without him...will it impact on my process or his process when he will apply. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated
Thanks in advance

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi there
I have created a profile in EE and got my crs 470 if my husband will not accompany me . otherwise if I click on that he will go with me it's on 444 .I want to know that if I go ahead without him...will it impact on my process or his process when he will apply. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated
Thaonks in advance
No issues, You can go ahead with the application but he needs to go for the IRCC medical with you and the POF requirement ($15,772 ) will remain the same.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=988&top=4

Kiran@sibia

May 13, 2019
In what circumstances we choose the option that husband or dependents are not accompanying...any clue?
Thanks in advance

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
In what circumstances we choose the option that husband or dependents are not accompanying...any clue?
Thanks in advance
I am no expert but the majority of cases, I have seen, were related to CRS points only. Rest it depends on case to case, sometimes a spouse is not willing to go or not willing to quit the current job, but he should be willing to fuffiil the requirements to help you get the PR. And yes, there are many personal issues too which we cant speculate.