+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about canadian work experience under two different NOC with same employer

Dec 10, 2019
hi guys
actually i have Canadian work experience under two different NOC codes with same employer .For first 8 months i work as production supervisor and now promoted to assistant manager .one year is completed still working at present. so can i apply for express entry now.? and do i need two work experience letter with both codes or one letter will be enough for both with full explanation.
please help me guys

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
Hi Amit, you need two Experience letter , if your roles and responsibilities have changed , proving your NOC code to claim the the point

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
hi guys
actually i have Canadian work experience under two different NOC codes with same employer .For first 8 months i work as production supervisor and now promoted to assistant manager .one year is completed still working at present. so can i apply for express entry now.? and do i need two work experience letter with both codes or one letter will be enough for both with full explanation.
please help me guys
For Canadian experience, you can combine the experience of two or more jobs to meet the one year requirement.

Since they are both with the same employer, you can get two letters, or one letter (complete for both jobs) - you would upload it twice.