+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway 2022

Prem Jani

Dec 16, 2022
Any one got an reply or update in 2023 ?? Did Alberta immigration awarded an NOI with 600 points in EE profile ?

Prem Jani

Dec 16, 2022
Does anyone happen to know if a language test is mandatory for the spouse of the primary applicant if putting in the application to the province? My wife's language test expired last month and I got the mail to apply a few days ago.
As per my know how, If your EE points are above minimum criteria and it is status is still valid and active then don’t required. However the opinion varies from person to person. If any issues then immigration officials will contact you and will ask for more information or they may provide some time to reappear in the language test.

Reactions: John Louis

Prem Jani

Dec 16, 2022
As per my know how, If your EE points are above minimum criteria and it is status is still valid and active then don’t required. However the opinion varies from person to person. If any issues then immigration officials will contact you and will ask for more information or they may provide some time to reappear in the language test.
To be prudent it’s wise to take a test , the results of such exam is out within 15 days

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Any one got an reply or update in 2023 ?? Did Alberta immigration awarded an NOI with 600 points in EE profile ?
Someone got a nomination yesterday if I am not mistaken. Check the previous posts where he was asking about applying for PR from outside Canada.

Prem Jani

Dec 16, 2022
According to the comments I have read earlier..people got PNP Points in their EE profile within 1-2 week after submitting documents..Hope your EE profile will update soon.. But now i am wondering that you received NOI almost after 50days..What about mine still only 20days
No news as yet. for quick response. Did they issued their NOC target for 2023? I think they are waiting for this target.

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
No news as yet. for quick response. Did they issued their NOC target for 2023? I think they are waiting for this target.
According to previous record the target for 2022 was 6500 applicants and hopefully this year will be a little high as per IRCC rise in Immigration plans. Alberta PNP Cert. Were exhausted in Oct 2022 so hopefully everyone will get nomination whosevr has filled correctly.Although, I do think your file takes too long since it started on November 8th..Hope for the best

LeonTi

Sep 13, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently in Alberta right now. My work permit expired last week and I have applied for extension as visitor coz my employer cant provide me an LMIA for now but we agreed that I can continue working as a contractor when I go back to my home country. But, Today I just got nominated by Alberta and along with the certificate is a letter of support. I know there is a policy that allows visitors to apply for a work permit but cant work until you get an authorization (interim authorization to work) from IRCC that allows you to work while waiting for a decision which might take up to 30 days. Unfortunately, I cant wait that long, I need to start working again from my home country as a contractor under the same employer on the 23rd. My question is, is it okay to move out from Canada after getting nominated and do the PR application from my home country?

Thank you!
I think you must stay in Alberta during the whole application process (PNP and Express entry). You cannot leave the province for a long period. I know people got their nomination revoked by the provincial government because they left the province or went back and worked in a different country. They could send requests to the federal government to withdraw a nomination certificate.
You'd better find a lawyer or some qualified consultant for your case.

Prem Jani

Dec 16, 2022
According to previous record the target for 2022 was 6500 applicants and hopefully this year will be a little high as per IRCC rise in Immigration plans. Alberta PNP Cert. Were exhausted in Oct 2022 so hopefully everyone will get nomination whosevr has filled correctly.Although, I do think your file takes too long since it started on November 8th..Hope for the best
Sure

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Hi Guys,

Would it be a challenge to get a nomination if you have a job offer with a location in Alberta but are currently working in another province? Additionally, the resumption date in the Alberta job offer is in the future

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hi Guys,

Would it be a challenge to get a nomination if you have a job offer with a location in Alberta but are currently working in another province? Additionally, the resumption date in the Alberta job offer is in the future
From the website:
Bold and Underline would most likely apply to you based on your question
https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-express-entry-stream-eligibility.aspx

You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if:
  • you have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • your primary occupation in your federal Express Entry profile is an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification
  • you have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
  • you have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300
Factors that increase your chances
Meeting one or more of the following adaptability factors may also increase your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:
  • you have an Alberta job offer
  • you are a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
  • you have a parent, child, brother or sister who is a permanent resident living in Alberta, or a Canadian citizen living in Alberta
  • French is your first language