+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAIP Accelerated Tech Pathway 2022

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
November 8th 2022
According to the comments I have read earlier..people got PNP Points in their EE profile within 1-2 week after submitting documents..Hope your EE profile will update soon.. But now i am wondering that you received NOI almost after 50days..What about mine still only 20days

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Is it mandatory for the spouse to also take a language test? Or just the primary application would suffice? Also, does the employer need to endorse your application in any way or simply respond to Alberta when they contact them to validate your job offer?
Hi All,

please I would need help with the above. Thanks.

Prem Jani

Dec 16, 2022
According to the comments I have read earlier..people got PNP Points in their EE profile within 1-2 week after submitting documents..Hope your EE profile will update soon.. But now i am wondering that you received NOI almost after 50days..What about mine still only 20days
Not sure why? But feel my noc was in marketing hence delay

babaji007

Jan 5, 2023
Mid October - EOI submitted and invited to start application a few days later.
November 10 - Submitted AAIP Application (NOC 2281 - Now 22220 under NOC 2021)
November 22 - Received Nomination, and it was uploaded to my IRCC Profile
November 23 - IRCC issued ITA for EE-PNP.
November 28 - EE Application Submitted / AOR Issued
December 12 - Medical Changed to Passed
Hi Sean
I have similar timelines. What is the update after the medical is passed?

njmed

Jun 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently in Alberta right now. My work permit expired last week and I have applied for extension as visitor coz my employer cant provide me an LMIA for now but we agreed that I can continue working as a contractor when I go back to my home country. But, Today I just got nominated by Alberta and along with the certificate is a letter of support. I know there is a policy that allows visitors to apply for a work permit but cant work until you get an authorization (interim authorization to work) from IRCC that allows you to work while waiting for a decision which might take up to 30 days. Unfortunately, I cant wait that long, I need to start working again from my home country as a contractor under the same employer on the 23rd. My question is, is it okay to move out from Canada after getting nominated and do the PR application from my home country?

Thank you!

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently in Alberta right now. My work permit expired last week and I have applied for extension as visitor coz my employer cant provide me an LMIA for now but we agreed that I can continue working as a contractor when I go back to my home country. But, Today I just got nominated by Alberta and along with the certificate is a letter of support. I know there is a policy that allows visitors to apply for a work permit but cant work until you get an authorization (interim authorization to work) from IRCC that allows you to work while waiting for a decision which might take up to 30 days. Unfortunately, I cant wait that long, I need to start working again from my home country as a contractor under the same employer on the 23rd. My question is, is it okay to move out from Canada after getting nominated and do the PR application from my home country?

Thank you!
Hi,

I am not an Immigration consultant but I would think that should not be an issue. After all, if someone had got a job offer sent an EOI, received a NOI while outside Canada you will still have applied for PR from outside.

Are you not able to flagpole to get your work permit? I know after graduating last year I got my Post graduate work permit from the border by flagpoling…It might work

When did you submit your application to Alberta after you were sent the initial NOI?

njmed

Jun 23, 2019
Hi,

I am not an Immigration consultant but I would think that should not be an issue. After all, if someone had got a job offer sent an EOI, received a NOI while outside Canada you will still have applied for PR from outside.

Are you not able to flagpole to get your work permit? I know after graduating last year I got my Post graduate work permit from the border by flagpoling…It might work

When did you submit your application to Alberta after you were sent the initial NOI?
Thank you for your response.

I have plans to get married when I go back home and include my wife with the application that is why flag poling might not be an option for me.

I submitted my full application last 16th of December. Was expecting for it to be assessed immediately but unfortunately, Alberta has given all there certifications for 2022 when I applied.

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Thank you for your response.

I have plans to get married when I go back home and include my wife with the application that is why flag poling might not be an option for me.

I submitted my full application last 16th of December. Was expecting for it to be assessed immediately but unfortunately, Alberta has given all there certifications for 2022 when I applied.
All the best with your plans. Just make sure everything is tight as IRCC can delay PR processing when an ITA has been issued and it’s withdrawn and updated with things like marriage etc ..

Reactions: njmed

njmed

Jun 23, 2019
All the best with your plans. Just make sure everything is tight as IRCC can delay PR processing when an ITA has been issued and it’s withdrawn and updated with things like marriage etc ..
You're right. Probably need to get married before getting ITA. Good thing is I still have a roughly 30 days to accept the nomination. So I'll accept it next month just before it expires. You know, to buy some time. Anyways, Thank you for your responses!!

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Does anyone happen to know if a language test is mandatory for the spouse of the primary applicant if putting in the application to the province? My wife's language test expired last month and I got the mail to apply a few days ago.