Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
No, I haven't and don't feel like providing them with one at this stage.
your call....Many applicants have received PR without providing any CSEs but it is advisable to provide something....

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
@legalfalcon PLEASE HELP
AOR 7th August 2018, received hack notes yesterday only (REVIEW REQUORED ) no jobs and responisbikity mentioned . Top most global companies of the world10 years experience) they have made it 0 years work ex. Points reduced to 401 instead of 451.

Please guide what to do next?

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-08-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1220 Banking, Credit and Other Investment Managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Commerce; Diploma/ Certificate: Master of International Business 2012-08 to 2014-06 - Manager - Risk Management Program (NOC: 0122) - at GE Capital Services India REVIEW REQUIRED - eDoc# NOTE: SEEMS PA SUPPLIED LETTER OF OFFER - APPEARS NO DUTIES ARE LISTED RELIEVING LETTER SEEMS TO CONFIRM LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT - Letter confirms salary of INR Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2017-02 to 2018-08 - Manager (NOC: 1112) - at Ernst and Young Global Shared Services - eDoc# 236700901 - Letter dated 12APR2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: LOE DOES NOT LIST DUTIES - BUT DOES CONFIRM DATES AND JOB TITLE - EDUCATION IS CONSISTENT. - Letter confirms salary of INR/ monthly - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from employer 2018 ) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 7 months. 2014-07 to 2017-02 - Senior Manager - PORTFOLIO MANAGER (NOC: 0122) - at GE Capital Services India REVIEW REQUIRED - eDoc# 236694217 NOTE: APPEARS PA SUPPLIED - CONFIRMATION LETTER OF NEW ROLE AND RELIEVING LETTER - APPEARS NO DUTIES ARE LISTED RELIEVING LETTER SEEMS TO CONFIRM LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT - Letter confirms salary of INR 2041300 / Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
@legalfalcon PLEASE HELP
AOR 7th August 2018, received hack notes yesterday only (REVIEW REQUORED ) no jobs and responisbikity mentioned . Top most global companies of the world10 years experience) they have made it 0 years work ex. Points reduced to 401 instead of 451.

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-08-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1220 Banking, Credit and Other Investment Managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Commerce; Diploma/ Certificate: Master of International Business 2012-08 to 2014-06 - Manager - Risk Management Program (NOC: 0122) - at GE Capital Services India REVIEW REQUIRED - eDoc# NOTE: SEEMS PA SUPPLIED LETTER OF OFFER - APPEARS NO DUTIES ARE LISTED RELIEVING LETTER SEEMS TO CONFIRM LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT - Letter confirms salary of INR Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2017-02 to 2018-08 - Manager (NOC: 1112) - at Ernst and Young Global Shared Services - eDoc# 236700901 - Letter dated 12APR2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: LOE DOES NOT LIST DUTIES - BUT DOES CONFIRM DATES AND JOB TITLE - EDUCATION IS CONSISTENT. - Letter confirms salary of INR/ monthly - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from employer 2018 ) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 7 months. 2014-07 to 2017-02 - Senior Manager - PORTFOLIO MANAGER (NOC: 0122) - at GE Capital Services India REVIEW REQUIRED - eDoc# 236694217 NOTE: APPEARS PA SUPPLIED - CONFIRMATION LETTER OF NEW ROLE AND RELIEVING LETTER - APPEARS NO DUTIES ARE LISTED RELIEVING LETTER SEEMS TO CONFIRM LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT - Letter confirms salary of INR 2041300 / Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)
your EY experience seems fine. i dont udnerstand why they dont count it

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
@legalfalcon PLEASE HELP

Hi did you get any update on your eligibility status? I am too in a similar situation as yours and losing points with no clearly mentioned reasons in my notes.

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Okay, but the page with the sign and all other details, which is the one on the letterhead, says that the duties are listed in the enclosed page.
Also, the GCMS says VERIFIED SCORE is 436, although my profile score was 476. What does that mean? That they've reduced 40 points or that the 40 points for CEC require further evaluation?

Additionally, it says web-based search confirms employer information. Other documents confirm salary and full time employment.
Hello can you confirm the update how long take to clear your application? What did you do after? Got PR or not? They did same thing to me they deduct my 40 points

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Hi all, found out via a call to IRCC yesterday that my eligibility has been marked "review required" by analyst as of April 23 and is in queue for an officer. The call center rep was only able to tell me there were discrepancies in education and in work experience, but would not give me details. I reach 6 months mark on May 14. Does anyone know if this RR will affect the amount of time it takes for an officer to pick up the file? I am FSW-O in the United States and my CRS score is 1,025 because of provincial nomination.

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hi all, found out via a call to IRCC yesterday that my eligibility has been marked "review required" by analyst as of April 23 and is in queue for an officer. The call center rep was only able to tell me there were discrepancies in education and in work experience, but would not give me details. I reach 6 months mark on May 14. Does anyone know if this RR will affect the amount of time it takes for an officer to pick up the file? I am FSW-O in the United States and my CRS score is 1,025 because of provincial nomination.
some are picked really fast some are really slow

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
Hi did you get any update on your eligibility status? I am too in a similar situation as yours and losing points with no clearly mentioned reasons in my notes.
Hey, no update till now. It’s very annoying. I have stopped calling or mailing. they will do what they have to do when they have to.

Reactions: gadhvibhargav

RanaHamdi

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
@legalfalcon PLEASE HELP

Do you have any updates please?