+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hey, no
Update till now. no movement. I had submitted the job duties letter from the two
Companies but seems like
Nobody is touching the file now. Endless wait
Hi Dgs, what's the date of your Aor and how long have you been waiting?

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Wow, did you order another set of GCMS notes yet? You must, if you haven't.

And thank you wan11knu!

For my case, the officer noted:

"I have considered the concerns of the pre-assessor. However, I note that I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities, the PA has the experience claimed. I have taken into account the substantive merits of the claimed employment, the applicant's education history, and the supporting documentation. A11.2/R87.1 PASSED"

This looks like all the more reason to supply additional documentation along with the employment verification letter. This way, you are making your case more solid and giving the officer less reasons to consider a rejection. The documents in total that I gave were:
1) T4s of employment year
2) NOAs
3) Record of Employment from Service Canada.
Hi, Can you elaborate what is NOAs and how you can get Recod of Employment from Service Canada?

Mine is in similar situation . Just before Covid, our office Headquarter was moved from Mississauga to Toronto Downtown and no one is operating in the office and it is closed out. Secondly the phone number which I got in Job offer letter and current employee reference letter is with different. If they call for verification, no one works out in office.
I have submitted a reference letter from my manager as well and he operates out of US and its just that he works out of US as we works for whole NA and it is very clearly written in my letter in all the letters.

Mine may be moved to review required case as file is not moved to local VO and status not changed for close to 6 weeks post MES now.

I was planning to send another supporting letter and T4, will combine these letters to support my case review.