+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED

rianlam

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello,

Please I recently applied for my gcms notes and I am in the same shoes. Although I didn’t use a wrong NOC, the NOC I chose as primary has less than 1 year experience so CRS dropped and eligibility has been under review. I also have moved to ip2. Please how did you go about sorting this your issue. Did you receive PPR mail without having to raise a CSE? How long did your application take?
Thanks in advance. I am very worried.
Well, my application was wrong NOC but I passed in exactly 6 months. They prefer my application to senior for review again and he passed me, lucky me. However, in your case if you said that it has not 1 year yet, it turns to totally different case. I suggest you wait more and continue to order GCMS note to check it out. I did not do anything to solve my problem in the application as everything is useless for my case - letter of explanation or anything elses. Wish you luck!

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Well, my application was wrong NOC but I passed in exactly 6 months. They prefer my application to senior for review again and he passed me, lucky me. However, in your case if you said that it has not 1 year yet, it turns to totally different case. I suggest you wait more and continue to order GCMS note to check it out. I did not do anything to solve my problem in the application as everything is useless for my case - letter of explanation or anything elses. Wish you luck!

hey Mate,

Did you write any LOE after seeing Review Required???
My case exactly the same as yours. please let me know. Thanks

pgfswapp

Apr 29, 2018
Guys,

I have a similar case.
My Timeline:
AOR Aug 8th 2018
MED Passed/ IP2 (Background Check in Progress) – Aug 29th 2018
No updates since then
Stream: FSW Outland Applicant
GCMS Status:
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Comment from Case Processing Agent,

Review of employment record regarding reference – eDOC#xxxxx, Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 451 CRS points minimum score for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR): 451 Total CRS Points Assessed I Verified: 411 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA

Q1: Anyone else had this phrase "Review of employment record regarding reference"? I assume that they are not happy with the reference letter.
Q2: When a specific employment record is under review, is it normal that the "SELECTION CRITERIA" and "FSW POINTS" will also be under review?

Thanks

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Guys,

I have a similar case.
My Timeline:
AOR Aug 8th 2018
MED Passed/ IP2 (Background Check in Progress) – Aug 29th 2018
No updates since then
Stream: FSW Outland Applicant
GCMS Status:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Review of employment record regarding reference – eDOC#xxxxx, Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 451 CRS points minimum score for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR): 451 Total CRS Points Assessed I Verified: 411 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA

Q1: Anyone else had this phrase "Review of employment record regarding reference"? I assume that they are not happy with the reference letter.
Q2: When a specific employment record is under review, is it normal that the "SELECTION CRITERIA" and "FSW POINTS" will also be under review?

Thanks
As long as they feel any of your employment record should not be counted, then they will mark review required. And if it makes your points drop below that of the round, then the specific criteria will also be required. If not, then it doesnt matter. I have one employment record review required as well but my points does not drop below the needed, and all the criteria above are still marked Met. It will be more helpful if you can share the detailed notes about your employment record left by the agent.

pgfswapp

Apr 29, 2018
As long as they feel any of your employment record should not be counted, then they will mark review required. And if it makes your points drop below that of the round, then the specific criteria will also be required. If not, then it doesnt matter. I have one employment record review required as well but my points does not drop below the needed, and all the criteria above are still marked Met. It will be more helpful if you can share the detailed notes about your employment record left by the agent.

My CRS Breakup:
Age 77
Education 128
1st Official Language 91
Canadian Work Experience 40
Education
+ Language 25
+ Canadian Work Experience 25
Foreign Work
+ Language25
Canadian Education 15
Total 451

****NOTE: Review of employment record required regarding reference - eDoc #xxx (CompanyA - holds 11 months work experience in Canada) A 11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 451 CRS points minimum score for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR): 451 Total CRS Points Assessed I Verified: 411 (451 - 40 = 411, 40 points reduced which was claimed for the 1 year Canadian work experience) I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "CompanyC, edoc# xxx" & "CompanyD, edoc# xxx" PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided eDoc# xxx Diploma Provided eDoc# xxx

As you can see the notes, officer is not happy the docs for CompanyA (11 months work experience in canada which holds 40 CRS points). Employer is a well known bank in Canada and they were not able to provide the reference letter as per IRCC guidelines. So I submitted a reference letter with all required details as per IRCC (not on company letter head) (not notarized by indian laywer as since it is a canadian employer), but had it signed by my supervisor with his official contact details and attached his employee ID card. Apart from this, I have also submitted all the require documents including experience letter, offer letter, designation change letter, recommendation letter, payslips, T4 Tax documents.

Question: Should I notarize the reference letter? Is it okay to notarize it by an Indian lawyer for a canadian employer's reference letter?

Note: I applied from India as FSWO applicant

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018

My CRS Breakup:
Age 77
Education 128
1st Official Language 91
Canadian Work Experience 40
Education
+ Language 25
Foreign Work
+ Language25
Canadian Education 15
Total 451

****NOTE: Review of employment record required regarding reference - eDoc #xxx (CompanyA - holds 11 months work experience in Canada) A 11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 451 CRS points minimum score for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR): 451 Total CRS Points Assessed I Verified: 411 (451 - 40 = 411, 40 points reduced which was claimed for the 1 year Canadian work experience) I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "CompanyC, edoc# xxx" & "CompanyD, edoc# xxx" PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided eDoc# xxx Diploma Provided eDoc# xxx

As you can see the notes, officer is not happy the docs for CompanyA (11 months work experience in canada which holds 40 CRS points). Employer is a well known bank in Canada and they were not able to provide the reference letter as per IRCC guidelines. So I submitted a reference letter with all required details as per IRCC (not on company letter head) (not notarized by indian laywer as since it is a canadian employer), but had it signed by my supervisor with his official contact details and attached his employee ID card. Apart from this, I have also submitted all the require documents including experience letter, offer letter, designation change letter, recommendation letter, payslips, T4 Tax documents.

Question: Should I notarize the reference letter? Is it okay to notarize it by an Indian lawyer for a canadian employer's reference letter?

Note: I applied from India as FSWO applicant
I think it will eventually be passed by the case officer. But you should definitely submit anything as long as you feel it might help.

Reactions: pgfswapp

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I had ordered gcms notes on april 2, which i got just today. For A11.2 it says, "It appears duties are on a separate letter with no name and date"
Absolutely nothing about duties matching noc or anything like that.

But the issue i have with this is, the letter which states all other info (salary, hours, benefits, etc) has it written clearly that they can find duties enclosed in an additional page and THAT letterhead does have a date and signature and name. So does this mean a refusal?

It says right after that "PA has provided T4s from 2015/2016, NOA from 2015, and Record of Employment".
hello, have you got ppr ?

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Thanks, will do.

Just checking with other experts if the notarized copy is accepted by CIC
Hi,
Do you have any updates on your eligibility?
My case is also in Review Required due to the wording on my reference letter is very close to the wording of NOC.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Criminality: Passed

I am putting the text of the comments made on the GCMS below for your reference:

The note is dated 9th March 2018 and my AOR is 7th feb 2018

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY PA HAS ON YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN DECLARED PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appeard Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalise RPRF: Complete
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comprehensive Raking System(CRS) Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application(APR) 441 I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign work experience with XXXXX & XXXXX & XXXXX
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2011, marriage certificate on file; Spouse is ACOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: SP'S NAME DOES NOT APPEAR ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR CHILD'S BIRTH CERT - AFFIDAVIT RE LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME EDOC, MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more, PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-02-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration from XXXX; Bachelor's Degree: Management Studies from XXXXXX - Sr Operations Manager at XXXX - Letter .... .. ... . .....

*REVIEW REQUIRED* - Web based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE CONFIRMS DECLARED WORK PERIOD AND JOB TITLE, JOB DUTIES NOT PROVIDED. PA HAS PROVIDED A SELF DECLARATION STATING JOB DUTIES CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC HOWEVER UNABLE TO CONFIRM BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM COMPANY; PA DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE EDUCATION CREDENTIALS CONSISTENT WITH FINANCIAL DUTIES
any update on your application since then?